Reviews for Brothers
Luna Radcliffe chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
ay! i love this chapter! and i think i hate the potters! and i love sev, remus and sirius! i will be waiting for the next chapter!
ams71080 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Nice so far.

Amber
adenoide chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Maybe when the Potter realize they are two boys it will be to late.
cardfreak chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Loving the story so far! :D

Chapter 6 made me cry though... :(
arashi wolf princess chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Aww its so cute and sweet that his two godfathers' got him the broom. Harry is really smart to understand where its really from. *chuckles softly*A wonderful "Punishment" to be with his uncle Sev. The marauders are definatly going to raise up once more.
Ventus Princeps chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Nice take on the whole Harry and his twin fic. Its different and I really like it. Can't wait for the first quiditch match! I love how Evan is so protective of his brother. Keep up the good work!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I lioke this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
kk1999 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
A good filler
criminally charmed chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Yeah! Harry 1) punched Ron and 2) got his own Nimbus 2K. I am not sure which warms my heart more.

OK, it was the punch.
Sheireen chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Please tell me they are trying for custody because if Lily and James attitude doesn't change soon Harry will break. There is only so much a child can take and I think Harry's breaking point is soon reached.

The last chapter was my favourite so far. I loved how Sirius yelled at the Potters. It was really time someone as close as Sirius tells them what's going on so maybe they will snap out of it and at least try to remember that they have two sons.
heartshaped-sunglasses chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
I love you right now, your updating like its nobodies business! poor Harry I hope things start looking up for him
kk1999 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
ANother well written chapter. Though I hope Sirus was able to land a few punches as well to that jerk.. Nicely done.
Alyj16 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Great story!
criminally charmed chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
OK, I thought Ron was the biggest prat in this story. WRONG! James Potter has him beat six ways to Sunday. Harry gets the seeker spot, Evan is the reserve chaser, they send evan the broom. Losers. And then for James to get mad at Siri for defending Harry and reminding him that James is Harry's father - jerk.

But can someone please get Harry a broom?
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »