Reviews for Brothers
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I like this chaptre. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
criminally charmed chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Oh, yeah. Major prank is due to Ron.
MyBeautifulPorcelainMask chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
This is a really awesome story and I love that you update so often! This has to be one of the best I have read in a long time, and I can't wait to see how everything folds out...what kind of twists and turns happen in this one...Keep up the amazing work! Please update soon!

Hikory chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Interesting. I wonder though if Evan truly notices just how much Harry is ignored by their parents. I mean wouldn't the hand writing on the note when Harry recieved his broom be obvious that it isn't their parents hand writing? I look forward to reading the rest of the story, and seeing what else Harry will do to come out of his shell. I have question though, is the pairing for this story Draco and Harry or is that feeling mostly brotherly pairing? I look forward to the next chapter update soon please.
Midday Moonlight chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
love it love it love it update soon!
mumimeanjudy chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Okay, again with how Harry's parents really "love" him. Is that just in their own minds, or do YOU really think that someone can treat their own child that way if they DO love him? Not meaning to get in your face about it, just child abuse gets to me - and make no mistake, ignoring and neglecting (and forgetting?) their son makes them abusive.

On another note - Ron seems determined to alienate Evan. Probably had it all planned to be the "best friend of the BWL" and his ego had swollen in advance of that ever happening, as though it was a "done deal". Goodness, that's a lot of quotation marks.
njferrell chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
I love Harry that stands up for himself...and speaks his mind. He should do that more often, maybe from now on.

I realy like that he socked Ron!
mumimeanjudy chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Sorry, but the only reason for forgetting (even if only "sometimes") someone you love, is because you have suffered major brain damage. It isn't as if Harry lives in a different country - he's right there in the house. They may tell themselves that they "love" Harry, but I think that would only be to convince themselves that they are not "bad" parents - while their different treatment of the two boys shows that they really are.
Luna Radcliffe chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
ay! i love this chapter! and i think i hate the potters! and i love sev, remus and sirius! i will be waiting for the next chapter!
ams71080 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Nice so far.

adenoide chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Maybe when the Potter realize they are two boys it will be to late.
cardfreak chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Loving the story so far! :D

Chapter 6 made me cry though... :(
arashi wolf princess chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Aww its so cute and sweet that his two godfathers' got him the broom. Harry is really smart to understand where its really from. *chuckles softly*A wonderful "Punishment" to be with his uncle Sev. The marauders are definatly going to raise up once more.
Ventus Princeps chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
Nice take on the whole Harry and his twin fic. Its different and I really like it. Can't wait for the first quiditch match! I love how Evan is so protective of his brother. Keep up the good work!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »