Reviews for Brothers
CaiPotter16 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Ok so I've been thinking about this...about who Evan should go with. I know this may be a crazy idea, but I thought that Luna would go good with Evan. You know she just has that Luanness that I think would keep Evan on his toes. It seems to me that he is always so worked up with his brother and I think that Luna could provide that release for him. I mean she has that dreamy yet sensible look to her and I think she would help Evan see that Harry can fend for himself and can concentrate on other things rather than Harry. I thought about Hermione also but she always seems stressed out and focused on her school work and I really could not see them together.

As for Sev, now bear with me here, I think that somehow he should join in with Siri and Remmy. You know just kinda ease into it maybe take a couple of chapters. If not that then I guess you would have to make up your own character because I really don't see any of the main ones working. But this could be ify because it could go easily very very wrong and totally not work. Because then with your own character you would have to introduce someone randomly which could ruin the story line.

How far into the future are you jumping? Btw I loved the prank I was wondering how you were going to pull that off and I have to say while it wasn't original original you put your own little spin to it that made it look good. Just let me know what you think these are just some ideas I'm throwing out there. Loved the chapter and can't wait until the next!
arashi wolf princess chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I love the prank by the next generation of Marauders. I couldn't stop laughing. Though poor Harry! He's better staying with Remus and Sirius for sure now. For a few minutes there hope James and Lily actually would remember him.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter.
Sheireen chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I'm crying. You made me actually cry.

How could they? It was Christmas for fucks sake and they forgot him and didn't even wanted to go back when they noticed it. How cruel can a person be?

Again a great chapter.
Alicia Spinet chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Hum! Firs i think that Harry should be pair up with a girl first, so he could see that he really like boys, and not girls. Second you shoul pair Evan up with Luna, i think she could be good for him. And Sev could be involve with another teatcher. An i hope you put Harry in Súrius e Remus care. By! By!
XDD chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Hmm... can't wait to see how Lily and James are going to react to this news... will they congragulate Evans, who didn't actally play? (or something)?
ams71080 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Nice chapter.

Amber
kk1999 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Go Evan! I'm so glad he tol that old man off. Nice upodate.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I like this chaptre. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
criminally charmed chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Oh, yeah. Major prank is due to Ron.
MyBeautifulPorcelainMask chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
This is a really awesome story and I love that you update so often! This has to be one of the best I have read in a long time, and I can't wait to see how everything folds out...what kind of twists and turns happen in this one...Keep up the amazing work! Please update soon!

PorcelainMask
Hikory chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Interesting. I wonder though if Evan truly notices just how much Harry is ignored by their parents. I mean wouldn't the hand writing on the note when Harry recieved his broom be obvious that it isn't their parents hand writing? I look forward to reading the rest of the story, and seeing what else Harry will do to come out of his shell. I have question though, is the pairing for this story Draco and Harry or is that feeling mostly brotherly pairing? I look forward to the next chapter update soon please.
Midday Moonlight chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
love it love it love it update soon!
mumimeanjudy chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Okay, again with how Harry's parents really "love" him. Is that just in their own minds, or do YOU really think that someone can treat their own child that way if they DO love him? Not meaning to get in your face about it, just child abuse gets to me - and make no mistake, ignoring and neglecting (and forgetting?) their son makes them abusive.

On another note - Ron seems determined to alienate Evan. Probably had it all planned to be the "best friend of the BWL" and his ego had swollen in advance of that ever happening, as though it was a "done deal". Goodness, that's a lot of quotation marks.
njferrell chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
I love Harry that stands up for himself...and speaks his mind. He should do that more often, maybe from now on.

I realy like that he socked Ron!
805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »