Reviews for Brothers
Sheireen chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I'm crying. You made me actually cry.

How could they? It was Christmas for fucks sake and they forgot him and didn't even wanted to go back when they noticed it. How cruel can a person be?

Again a great chapter.
Alicia Spinet chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Hum! Firs i think that Harry should be pair up with a girl first, so he could see that he really like boys, and not girls. Second you shoul pair Evan up with Luna, i think she could be good for him. And Sev could be involve with another teatcher. An i hope you put Harry in Súrius e Remus care. By! By!
XDD chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Hmm... can't wait to see how Lily and James are going to react to this news... will they congragulate Evans, who didn't actally play? (or something)?
ams71080 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Nice chapter.

Amber
kk1999 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Go Evan! I'm so glad he tol that old man off. Nice upodate.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
I like this chaptre. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
criminally charmed chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Oh, yeah. Major prank is due to Ron.
MyBeautifulPorcelainMask chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
This is a really awesome story and I love that you update so often! This has to be one of the best I have read in a long time, and I can't wait to see how everything folds out...what kind of twists and turns happen in this one...Keep up the amazing work! Please update soon!

PorcelainMask
Hikory chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Interesting. I wonder though if Evan truly notices just how much Harry is ignored by their parents. I mean wouldn't the hand writing on the note when Harry recieved his broom be obvious that it isn't their parents hand writing? I look forward to reading the rest of the story, and seeing what else Harry will do to come out of his shell. I have question though, is the pairing for this story Draco and Harry or is that feeling mostly brotherly pairing? I look forward to the next chapter update soon please.
Midday Moonlight chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
love it love it love it update soon!
mumimeanjudy chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Okay, again with how Harry's parents really "love" him. Is that just in their own minds, or do YOU really think that someone can treat their own child that way if they DO love him? Not meaning to get in your face about it, just child abuse gets to me - and make no mistake, ignoring and neglecting (and forgetting?) their son makes them abusive.

On another note - Ron seems determined to alienate Evan. Probably had it all planned to be the "best friend of the BWL" and his ego had swollen in advance of that ever happening, as though it was a "done deal". Goodness, that's a lot of quotation marks.
njferrell chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
I love Harry that stands up for himself...and speaks his mind. He should do that more often, maybe from now on.

I realy like that he socked Ron!
mumimeanjudy chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Sorry, but the only reason for forgetting (even if only "sometimes") someone you love, is because you have suffered major brain damage. It isn't as if Harry lives in a different country - he's right there in the house. They may tell themselves that they "love" Harry, but I think that would only be to convince themselves that they are not "bad" parents - while their different treatment of the two boys shows that they really are.
Luna Radcliffe chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
ay! i love this chapter! and i think i hate the potters! and i love sev, remus and sirius! i will be waiting for the next chapter!
ams71080 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010