Reviews for Brothers
adenoide chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Evan with Blaise. The prank was wonderful.
Voldyismoldy chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
i love this story update soon please. james and lily are such jerks thank goodness for evan and the uncles. as a pairing for severus i am thinking regulous because you mentioned him in the beginning right though we still don't know what happened to him yet. and for evan maybe the twins or blaise or theo or one of the gryfindors just not Ron. by the way very funny prank on ron.
Sunnie Shine chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I love this so far, really glad Evan is sticking up for his brother and ordering his parents. looking forward to more.
Abril dark angel chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
If I like the joke, the couple would Evan Blaise ... it's a shame that Sirius and Remus did not have a child, most important thing is that Harry and Draco as a couple's love, gave me much grief and anger the chapter, I hope that both Harry and Evan become separated from James and Lily because both kids are being hurt
momocolady chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
good story
Yggi Marauder chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
dude, Ron totally deserved that. hahahahaha. and i think Evan should either get with both the twins (yum, lol), or Blaise. if you want him in a het pairing, i say Luna or Hermione. maybe Ginny...

as for Sev...i can't really see him getting with anyone unless it was Lucius, but the Malfoys seem happy as they are. so...make up an OC? i can let you use one of my alter-egos. -nod nod- i'd be happy too. and most of them are now clamoring to be picked, lol.

and YES I'M EXCITED! YAY! i hope to god Evan and Harry decided to get Moony and Padfoot to adopt them. or Severus. lol, Severitis!

anywhoozle...
Gino Santangelo chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I LOVE this story! I just spent the past hour reading it and it's fantastic. I was bawling in that last few chapters. PLEASE tell me that in the time jump, Harry is happily living with Severus. I would say Sirius and Remus but Severus is lonely and he is Harry's godfather after all. Speaking of, I would like to see Severus with a love interest. He deserves happiness too! I don't suppose you could bring Regulus back and have him and Severus become an item? I don't know what to do about Evan. You could leave him with the Potters or keep him and Harry together. Oh my goodness, I just love the angst in this story. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Oh and maybe Evan could date Pansy? And then Blaise and Hermione could be together so it would be a full interhouse relationship among them all. Or whatever. The most important thing is that Harry's with Draco. Anyway, I love the story! Please update soon :)
Yana5 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
OMG what craps parents

i hope Sirius and Remus get to keep him
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Good story
mumimeanjudy chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Please, please tell me that someone else is going to get custody of Harry, since what the Potters have done now qualifies as criminal neglect. Evan should be taken from them too, since it has been shown that they can't be trusted to care for a stray cat, let alone a child. It isn't enough that they are thinking about Harry now. There is such a thing as too late, and this is it. And sad to say, it's time for Harry to just write them off as a lost cause and move on. It is obvious that they will never care for him the way he wants and needs them to. Just like in canon, Harry Potter is an orphan.
machiko chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
i know this is going to sound completely random but i think Evan should be paired with cedric! lol! anyway i really like this story i can wait till after the time skip!
dyly chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
you really need to sort out the grammar and spelling in this fic. It's register not registar. It's actually been an issue throughout the fic. I don't know if you have a beta or not, but if you don't find one. Or at the very least, use a spellchecker. There are spelling errors throughout, along with incorrect grammar and generally bad sentence structure.

Also really? a coma? He walked through the snow in his pyjamas. Hypothermia yes. He'd probably be unconscious for a good while too, but don't over do it. It's highly unlikely that it would have gone this far, and Madam Pomfrey would definitely have been able to handle it.

Otherwise, it's a good story line.
Killer of the Night chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
i love this story. it is the most amazing thing since, homemade hot pockets.

as for pairings, evan can be with...a slytherin. a sexy one mind u. nothing but the best for the twins.

snape, i would say someone who is like him only female and hates the potter adults. (lily and james *choking motion*) could be someone from the potion guild or a nurse from the hospital and worked with harry. and she's good with potions and hate the potter parents. (srry i really don't like them right now. u made them very hate-able *i like that*) yea.

well, good luck with the next chapter, and the rest of the story. looking forward to more.
doxiesmom14 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
love the story...chapter is great..
jv109 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010