Reviews for Brothers
StarkidGleek chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Wow you are on a roll with updating! I love your story so far, and Evan is such a nice brother to Harry! I must say I greatly dislike Lily and James, how could they ignore their own kid! Can't wait for your next updates!
arashi wolf princess chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I'm glad that Harry is having some friends. Usual alright for Ron but hope he's not friends with Harry in this fic. That is pratically insulting to the poor thing. Evan should beat the snot out of him. Be interesting to see if the twins will take Harry under their wings and help him with his self confidence by pulling some pranks. *smiles* Or by making him an honorary Marauder by Sirius and Remus.
evanescenceangel18 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
This story is amazing! Porry Harry I feel really bad for him to be forgotten by his parents on a daily basis must be hard on him. I'm glad that Evan is there for him though and so is Pansy,Hermione,Draco,Blaise,Neville, and of course Evan. Anyways love this amazing story and I cant wait for more. Love ya forever and ever. XD :D
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Luna Radcliffe chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
hi! i like so much your story! i love harry and evan too, they are so close! i like so much that evan is very good with harry and i detest the potters!
kk1999 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I'm glad that Draco is being nice. I really hope Harry doesn't get to be friends with Ron though.. Love how your building this.
adenoide chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
I don't know how some parents are happy to have a savior' boy. My god when Voldy will come back he will want to kill him. They are stupid or what.
kk1999 chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
a very nice start. will be looking forward to more.
arashi wolf princess chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Finally a Twin fic that has a nice one to harry and not really a spoiled brat. Well done i must say and you have peek my interest in this story. I'm going to look forward to the next chapter i must say.
Sheireen chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Love it.

In most storys Harrys twin is a spoilt brat who doesn't like his/her brother and does everything to get him in trouble. I like that Evan loves Harry and defends him against his parents.
heartshaped-sunglasses chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
wow that was quick! good story I wonder which house Harry will be sorted in _
doxiesmom14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
awesome story...i cant wait to read more
Melora chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student