Reviews for Brothers
kk1999 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Is it wrong to be happy that the twins are Pranking Ron? I really want him to get it good. Love the update it was so fast.
CaiPotter16 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
Ok I'm just going to throw this guess out there and you can tell me if I'm way off base. Is there going to be any incest going on in later chapters? Right now I know its only brotherly affection but it could easily develop into more. So far so good, I like where you're going with this story. Another question just popped into mind, will you be taking this the long route, meaning going into several chapters for each year or will you be highlighting some years while going into details about specific things? Just wondering. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
njferrell chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
I hope the three Godfathers buy Harry a broom. Because if James Buys one, it will be for Evan.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Lily887787 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
my goodness, how can they do that? i can't belive they actually ignore harry and i really really hope that dumbledore dies soon or sees harry instead of ignoring him...
Sheireen chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I really hate Dumbledore and Ron. They are such §"&%&)%/%§%&$)!

Great chapters! Hope you will continue (very) soon.
kk1999 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Please tell me someone hex's the parents.. Wow I don't think I ever gotten so mad at a fan fic before. Very well written.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
StarkidGleek chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Wow you are on a roll with updating! I love your story so far, and Evan is such a nice brother to Harry! I must say I greatly dislike Lily and James, how could they ignore their own kid! Can't wait for your next updates!
arashi wolf princess chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I'm glad that Harry is having some friends. Usual alright for Ron but hope he's not friends with Harry in this fic. That is pratically insulting to the poor thing. Evan should beat the snot out of him. Be interesting to see if the twins will take Harry under their wings and help him with his self confidence by pulling some pranks. *smiles* Or by making him an honorary Marauder by Sirius and Remus.
evanescenceangel18 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
This story is amazing! Porry Harry I feel really bad for him to be forgotten by his parents on a daily basis must be hard on him. I'm glad that Evan is there for him though and so is Pansy,Hermione,Draco,Blaise,Neville, and of course Evan. Anyways love this amazing story and I cant wait for more. Love ya forever and ever. XD :D
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Luna Radcliffe chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
hi! i like so much your story! i love harry and evan too, they are so close! i like so much that evan is very good with harry and i detest the potters!
kk1999 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I'm glad that Draco is being nice. I really hope Harry doesn't get to be friends with Ron though.. Love how your building this.
adenoide chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
I don't know how some parents are happy to have a savior' boy. My god when Voldy will come back he will want to kill him. They are stupid or what.
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 Next »