Reviews for The Forgotten Time
Brilliant!~~
Vaughn Tyler chapter 31 . 3/14
nice
Yhaelle-chii chapter 31 . 1/31
Phew~ it's finally over... I'm glad there're still endings and both are happy endings so yay! I might have not taken part on the whole waiting-for-the-author-to-update-crossfingers journey, but I can still say that every chapter was worth reading and suspenseful.
Akun Saya chapter 11 . 1/27
have been waiting for this moment! who doesn't?
it's time to show who is the boss!
(i'm stopping myself from putting the tablet down)
Akun Saya chapter 10 . 1/27
- - -
yeah, 'cause in those fillers we got to see all the arcobalenos in action!
and... all the ikemen of first generation... *swoon* then *fainted*
no, seriously they are really fun to watch
ooh fon27 is good too! don't ship em, but they are likeable more than x27 (i dislike the chemistry between them, xs is better).
i hope tsuna will not blush as much in the future. it can get kind of too repeatable and boring. but i get a feeling he will be always like that in this fic except if adrenaline will distract him from that. and it just me though, i know many fans adore him in his glorious ukeness,
at first, i'm not used to your lenghty paragraph (too used to crack fic and fast-paced fic, it seem), but when i payed more attention, your writing is really good. or is it description? actually they are not that long and just right. well, depend on how is your feeling when you read this i guess.
Akun Saya chapter 4 . 1/27
At first the story seem serious, promising a good adventure ahead. but this chapter nudged me, "*wink*wink*it's yaoi."
and I dumbly replied, "eh, I knew that." I just thought it would be nicer if it's subtler but straight forward, and still have a lot of love in it. "you don't need to hint me that" i said, hiding my awkwardness.
Akun Saya chapter 3 . 1/26
the curse happen around the end of luce's pregnancy. Then Uni was around 6 in the canon. i thought aria has to be around 19 years old when she got uni. so the curse happened around 25 years ago. and if reborn haven't meet the others soon-to-be-arcobaleno, if you want to see that version of reborn, then you have to return at least around 26 years ago. at that time, 10 years bazooka should not have existed. and based on several reasons, i believe the weapon has been finished only months before lambo went to japan.
anyway, the biggest flaw is the years... it made me cringe whenever i thought about it. but the idea is really promising, and so far the story is quite interesting. i really wanted to know what will happen next. so i'll just think this as a sort of AU. please don't get mad.
Lina03 chapter 15 . 1/4
Nice fic, loved reading it! )
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
I feel like it makes more sense if it was a different dimention/universe in the past that he went to, so the hot and steamy stuff didn't happen to the KHR Reborn, but a parallel one.
Shioh chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
You just made me ship Bel and Tsuna for a second OxO
Shioh chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
Tsuna: "Maybe I should turn my life into a show."
No! That ONE line made me sniffle a laugh XC
Synclock chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
Hey
This is really a great story with a nice plot. I even read the Story over night, because it was so fascinating. You hit the personality character and they didn't become too OOC. Though sometimes the chapters were a little too short, but that is just because l wanted to read a little longer.
I really enjoyed your story
VinniVVicci chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
* when you just realize this is R27* oh crap! WRONG ONE! ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION! NUUUUUUUUU *cough* now I'm bing over dramatic TT-TT
Ciela chapter 31 . 9/17/2016