Reviews for The Forgotten Time
sqilaine chapter 31 . 7/7
Do MORE MAN OR WOMAN
'The lights flickered...omnivorously'. Did you mean ominously? It is just that what you wrote makes little sense.
Amu4ever chapter 10 . 6/13
You really think Verde is OOC? I think he is perfect the way he is
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 6/13
Doesn't the driver sit on the left side in a car in Italy?

Can it be that you are from Britain?
LunarCatNinja chapter 31 . 6/12
I love this story! Both endings are really interesting.
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 6/12
What happened to Tsunas' leg? He did injure it when they escaped from that building, so why isn't he hurt anymore now? Why can he walk normally without pain?
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 6/12
Heehehe...just found out I didn't actually review every chapter of your story. Wonder wheter it was only chapter 2 or if it has been such a long time since I rad this that I wasn't even registered at the time.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 6/12
Awesome!
Visually Dreamer chapter 31 . 5/24
For the second ending, is it after the first ending or the continued of the story? It's kind of confusing with the age difference of Reborn's and Tsuna's. Other than that, I love it! Amazing story! I'd wish you continued it though...
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 31 . 5/18
I love this story the whole way through and I'm thankful for you sharing it. But I can't say I really like the sound of either of those ending. So in a very small way I'm glad it wasn't finished because then I don't feel I have to see either as the ending. And at the same time I'm sad that it's not finished because it was such a great read. I loved every second of it. Thank you.
Im Just Trash chapter 31 . 5/1
Honestly, this ruined the story for me. I read this story years ago and I saw that it was updated recently but...nope. Not really. I even read it all over again. *shakes head* Disappointed.
Im Just Trash chapter 5 . 4/29
Erin chapter 31 . 4/11
I just finished reading this and all I can say is that I had fun. Too bad you couldn't express the true ending this really great fanfic really deserved but I understand. Not everyone gets what they want in the end.
My favorite parts throughout the fic was when Tsuna was in the past, and what really made me tear up was when he had to leave Reborn...huhuhu... and he finds out that they didn't remember him from before (
I've never been into a relationship but somehow, I could feel how painful it must have felt. Sorry if this is quite long, I really like how you played with my emotions and stuff, making me feel like a real woman...or maybe a fujoshi...well...yeah...thanks again...tamashii-desu.
RyuuenXKai chapter 30 . 4/8
Erm...even before she were born..?
Lector Dominion chapter 15 . 3/27
drama still comes right? bexause reborn had his memories erased when he turned into an infant sized hitman.
2,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »