Reviews for The Forgotten Time
Kikuue chapter 31 . 9/24
I'm so ... sad. I read your fic in what ? Two days ? I thought it was a real end, with a big chapter but ... it was only a resume of the chapter.
I know, i only know you for 2 days so i can't say bad thing.
I really like the chapter with the adult Reborn.
I'm disappointed but ... I think it's fine.
It's fine because you made me smile, cry, laugh and blush.
I really want to say "Thank you" because it made my day.
If i'm right, this fic is officially completed but in reality it's doesn't look like it.
I'm sorry for been harsh
I'm sorry for been angry
I'm sorry to be sorry
But i like your fic so much that i didn't help it but to write a review to tell you all of my though.
Right now, i think that even if you don't have any reader now, it's not really bad
Because all the people you will see on this fic now would like to know the end.
Yeah I'm really harsh.
I think i would be happy if you were angry (or not) because it would mean your care about what people say, and (i think) it's a good thing.
I think there some strange things in you fic or things that i'm asking myself with no answer :
- Bel : Reborn really say nothing about that ?
- Iemistu and the Ninth : Did they have their memories back ?
- Even if Luce had erase their memories, why didn't Verde think of researching her like that ?
- (The fuck) Tsuna become an Arcobaleno or not ?
- Did Xanxus say something more about the past ?
- Did they had sex before Tsuna died ?
- How Tsuna had the power to be in a great body when he's six feet under, and dead ?

Yeah I know, i'm asking a loooooot of things. But that's because i like your fic.
I'm french, and i'm bad at writing in English (right ?) so I don't usually write reviews on English fic.
I hope you won't be too angry at me. :)
Yukimeki chapter 20 . 8/13
xanxus 's name take out the x...OMG lmao
candykitty01 chapter 13 . 8/11
Maybe my third time reading this story, and only just now realizing, that we both play Eternal Sonata nya, and love the guy characters. So happy to know that someone else also plays it nya~! XD
Domino Brofis chapter 12 . 8/5
I ALSO enjoy C27.

Though, I wish tsuna said it was his first, so then reborn would get even more dangerous haha
Domino Brofis chapter 11 . 8/5
Hell ducking yes!
Domino Brofis chapter 10 . 8/5
I also like V27 xD

Literally, in every fandom I have the main little uke, and ship him in the most uncommon and unheard pairings
Domino Brofis chapter 9 . 8/5
Aaah, I love F27, too!
Domino Brofis chapter 6 . 8/5
Aaaawwwwww, I love the cute little X27 going on here, haha
Domino Brofis chapter 4 . 8/5
Is Reborn jelly? :p haha

Love your stories, btw
Mukuro234 chapter 31 . 8/1
This is such an awesome story couldn't stop reading XD though I think you idk maybe squished it together, I mean chapter 30 it seems like there should be more to it... But all in all I love it XD
girl333 chapter 31 . 7/29
thank you for sharing you story with us
Visi no Okami chapter 31 . 7/23
Really impressive! Both ends are enjoyable, both resulting in good ones. I felt bad for Reborn though, for he had to wait 10 years in order to see his dead lover again. This was my first story read of u and I know it's late but I like ur vocabulary and the way u write. This story gave my fantasy inspirations ;P Looking forward to reading more !
Tsuna Chill chapter 14 . 7/2
Chiba Katsumi chapter 31 . 5/27
So this is the end. I think I like the second ending better, but the first is still a good one. And I really want to thank you for ending this story instead of leaving it unfinished. ;)
Take care and I look forward for your next story. Bye.
Arco-Alaude chapter 31 . 5/26
It was awesome, not rushed at least until chapter 31... Dude! You have to most favorited/followed Story for the M fanfics and you chose to end it abruptly and with 2 twists that we would gladly tread the path that you chose with you. We would've liked to see more development with tsuna and other pairings but eith the rushed ending, it would be a real waste of the potential left within this story. Otherwise you have a good writing style, exceptional grammar, and outstanding creativity and originality! Whatever happens, just walk to the beat of your own drum. :)
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »