Reviews for The Forgotten Time
girl333 chapter 31 . 7/29
thank you for sharing you story with us
Nomiki chapter 31 . 7/23
Really impressive! Both ends are enjoyable, both resulting in good ones. I felt bad for Reborn though, for he had to wait 10 years in order to see his dead lover again. This was my first story read of u and I know it's late but I like ur vocabulary and the way u write. This story gave my fantasy inspirations ;P Looking forward to reading more !
Tsuna Chill chapter 14 . 7/2
FINALLY!
Chiba Katsumi chapter 31 . 5/27
So this is the end. I think I like the second ending better, but the first is still a good one. And I really want to thank you for ending this story instead of leaving it unfinished. ;)
Take care and I look forward for your next story. Bye.
Arco-Alaude chapter 31 . 5/26
It was awesome, not rushed at least until chapter 31... Dude! You have to most favorited/followed Story for the M fanfics and you chose to end it abruptly and with 2 twists that we would gladly tread the path that you chose with you. We would've liked to see more development with tsuna and other pairings but eith the rushed ending, it would be a real waste of the potential left within this story. Otherwise you have a good writing style, exceptional grammar, and outstanding creativity and originality! Whatever happens, just walk to the beat of your own drum. :)
WangYue chapter 16 . 5/23
i really, really hate you, Reborn (and you too, author)! *wail* poor tsuna~
WangYue chapter 14 . 5/23
yeah, FINALLY!
WangYue chapter 4 . 5/23
so... beware the ultimate smile of our adorable tuna-fish, it can conquer everyone, include our sexy, dangerous Reborn! i really love it when everyone start to realize the treasure called Tsuna's smile
i really like this fanfiction but the ending was extremely rushed which kinda ruined it :( other than that, the story was great!
Moonlight's Mist chapter 25 . 5/17
OMG i an barely breath with how hard im laughing! XD
Serenity de la Luna chapter 14 . 4/30
Oh Geez. Oh Gosh. Oh flobberygosh! ...I'm fan-girling now. Is that bad?
Hottstuff JK chapter 31 . 4/12
THAT WAS THE WORST ENDING OF ALL TIME! What kind of ending was that? Honestly what happened? It started so well, but then it just went off the rail and not in a good way!
rentamiya chapter 31 . 4/11
Uhhhh sooooo niceeee
Love it
Moon8 chapter 31 . 4/7
I really loved the story. it had a nice pace and was written in a nice steal. But i must say that you somehow messed up with the last chapter. its just to rushed in comparison to the other chapters. must say i was little disappointed. but besides the last chapter it was great
Hime-chan Natsumi chapter 31 . 4/6
Fue una buena historia! y de todos las personas sospechosas de haber borrado la memoria Luce jamás figuro! Fue impactante! Es una lastima que no continuara la historia, pero agradezco enormemente que nos dejaras saber el final. Realmente es un alivio poder leer el final que la autora o autor decidió darle a su historia. Gracias por la historia! Me encanto!
2,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »