Reviews for Goodbye My Savior
AishaPachia chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
GOD YOU MADE ME CRY!

Holy crap, this is so freakin' SAD! TT TT GOSH!

But still a nice story. I wonder what would happen to House after that... Would he fell in some emotional coma? Or something else?
rividori chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
You're crazy. lol.

For the sake of my sanity I hope you're jumping to conclusions with these rumours. XD

I do like reading a sad fic though.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww that made me cry. That line where House heard someone shouting and not realizing it was himself. That broke my heart. Great job!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh crap...do you really think that's what's going on? Does anyone know if RSL's contracts up yet? Wow...this is just...sad. Poor House! Poor Wilson!
pgrabia chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was a very good story, but I sure hope this doesn't happen in the series! If it does I'll be crying harder than I was watching Wilson's Heart! I heard David Shore say in an interview that House tries to get better but just can't seem to do it and ends up being the same person he was before season six, so I've been thinking that maybe House relapses and starts using again and this creates a tremendous tension in his friendship with Wilson that causes House to move out. I'd rather see that scenario occur than Wilson dying! Thanks for writing this!
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Yes, you are crazy worrying about it... They'd never kill off Wilson! Lukas, on the other side, is quite a disposable character, like Amber back there. But if you ask me, House will get hurt and... That brings him back to Vicodin.
Lylaa chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was great but I REALLY hope you're wrong.