Reviews for The Untold Want aka The Gods Must Be Crazy Fools
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story you did a great job I couldn't but it down you should do more loved every minute
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ah, loved this story!

You are an amazing writer. Seriously. O.O

It's pretty hard to beleive that you're not working on teh script for Smallville!

...you're not, right? "/

Anyways, AMAZING story. Loved the added scenes from the gods! Aphrodite. 3 Aha.

So, yeah, well done on one brilliantly inspiring story! :)

K x
me chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh lordy parts of this just killed me. "I could say... Cock-a-doodle-doo" actually made me cough dangerously. And the mental image of 'A little help here' getting a 'here, have some water' response made me cackle.

I adore the way you write in this semi-fluffy but gut-bustingly hilarious style.

Bonus points for using football and the NFL for innuendo. I could see a whole fic based on Lois' playbook. Jimmy's confusion over "I'm right there with you on the Redskins sucking, but you know... the Gamecocks play college ball so they don't have to worry about getting under the cap. And performance enhancing drugs are an automatic four game suspension not 'good for running out the clock'. Two hot dogs at half time for the long snapper taking a knee? Man, you guys drink a lot of water."

Thanks a ton for writing, posting, and sharing this fic. It's fantastic.
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I vote for a sequel where Clark tells Chloe! :-P
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This story should come with a label warning against drinking while reading, hahaha. I thought I going to loose it on the first coffee conversation. I really enjoyed it.
annz chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I love, love, love this story! You have captured Lois & Clark perfectly in a most creative way. Kudos.

All your stories are wonderfully written and so enjoyable to read - thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Realb chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was original, funny, and hot. Love your creativity. I hope you will post anything else you have hiding in your hard drive. Thank you!
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow, what a great story!

I am no stranger to Greek mythology, but I had to look up some names. I think adding the Greek gods was a great idea and it provided some great laughs.

Thank you for writing this! It was a pleasure to read.
megamom2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I read this somewhere before, but I'm glad you posted it here, because I got to reread it! Very enjoyable!
framework4 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010