Reviews for Stargate: Return of the Ancients, Season 1, Ep 18
awesome
oldman543 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Nice.
NIMBUS007 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
don't worry dude it's not dead, by my calculations it should be back in the next few days to the week...

if you want more info or take part in discussions come to this forum

http[colon] . ?66428-Return-of-the-Ancients/page64
doomsayer chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
is this story dead? i really hope not. its incredibly gripping. please tell me it hasnt died 2 episodes before the end of the season. keep it up, you have dedicated fans.
gennastar chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
I like it but I find myself arguing with some of your premises.

1. I accept Bra'tac as the System Lord. I embrace the Tok'ra seeking out this re-emergence of th Go'ald after their original defeat. Why wouldn't Earth's original SGC keep in touch even after the original SGC went its own way? Why wait for Area 51 people, the dreaded Senator's financial backers, Ba'al's elect to make moves under the IOC? Didn't they have a better grasp of the harm extralegal groups posed to the Stargate program or Tauri populations across the galaxy? What would account for the limited vision?

2. Assuming with the host of enemies (22 groups mentioned to Shepard) as well as the Aschen, the Wraith, the Jurassic Park threat, and Ascended Empire, how can you possibly create a storyline which envelops each without confusing the hell out of the reader? I like how you've reassembled people lost in the original show, Elizabeth Weir (former replicator lost in space) to the reclaimed Ori followers to the Asgard. Even still, how to manage that much unwieldy angst into something interesting and inviting?

I will be amazed to see what you can possibly come up with.
SGWatcher chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Truly an excellent storyline thus far. I am enjoying how the author is incorporating elements from the SG storyline that were either forgotten about or never developed. I am most impressed with not only the questions that were answered, but with the questions that were answered, that I hadn't even thought of. Events and items that I had disregarded as simple backround or 1 time plot devices, that took on a new meaning as a piece of a larger and more complex chain of events. Bravo, please keep writing.
Cam chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
This is an awesome story.

The plot is so rich (not just that developed by the show) but the plot that you have developed and shaped, especially liking the way that you have seamlessly intergrated a great deal more ancient earth legends and myths into the story.

I especially love the way you have brought the altera back from the idiots that they became towards the end of the Atlantis series. The fact that they had a back up plan is so right and its so cool the way you have gone about it to, with stevenson.

I cant wait to see how you continue the story and evolve the characters. just wondering are we going to see the benefits of having virtually limitless potentia from the black hole "tap" ? Aswell as the dinsaurs

Sorry i dont mean to be pushy

Keep up the good work it is amazing and so many people enjoy it

Thanks
Thor chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Update ? please...!1
FORD B chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
Excellent reading!
Dr. Sweetz chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
good story! I wonder who the vox are?
aspeo chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
I'd almost managed to forget about McKay until I was reading this chapter. I agree that he needs to see this as his own kind of challenge for him to really want to do it. Maybe knowing his wife is done and waiting for him will be the encouragement he needs.

I'm really looking forward to the war with the wraith. It should be very interesting, and the addition of all the asgard should help our heroes immensely.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
If I Stay chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
hey i think these are a grate line up of fics the best part of this ep i thik ins the end line of the last chap

Jevar’s eyelids blinked a single, meek time. “Oh shit.”

yer funny
stargatewatcher chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
nice most current chaps

please update
Cam chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Amazing chapter ! Love the punishment for the vanir, I can't wait for the war to begin and to see some actual alterra warships instead of the downgraded lantean ones like the auroa
Deleted67545 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Looks like Rodney hasn't lost his it'll be interesting to see how the Vanir and the Humans/Lanteans get along...great job, looking forward to seeing more!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »