Reviews for A Subtle Magic
Chibi-Lill chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm going through a sort of Neville-phase, so I like this very much! Especially the "forever was too long a time for his eleven year-old mind to accept." part. Neville is so cute there, and having a really hard time. Thank you!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
*hugs little Neville* He's a good kid - and spends over half the series being the resident Butt Monkey. And this looks and feels exactly like something he would do.

Question: Do you remember what any of those "good Neville-centered fanfics" were?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Awwww. So sad & sweet.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You know, this was short but actually really well-done-I don't know if you meant this but the sunflower makes me think of Neville more than his parents, kind of starting out weak and then "growing" over the course of the series. Anyway this was a great little story-I notice it's not labeled "Complete," will you be adding more one-shots to this or something?
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
A lovely little portrait of a person who takes care of living things... there's a straight line from this little boy to the hero of the last battle to the dedicated teacher.

and I'm just as fond of Neville as you are, and this reminded me of just _how_ fond.

Thank you!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
cute little drabble thingy, love