Reviews for Euphonious
Tiana chapter 7 . 6/4
I live this so much. More please
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/3
Imo the best of your cluster of stories so far. I really like your characterisations in particular, even if the plot is a little thin. A pity this is incomplete, but very promising all the same.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Good story - hope you plan to continue.
ccsgirl12 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Dang. I knew what I was getting myself into when I saw the date it was last updated but I just brushed it off my shoulders thinking it'd be a lame story. I was so wrong. This is sooo good! :( if you ever check this story again, please continue! Love it!
Hikari Urania chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Goes to review awesome story...then checks last update to calculate how much time I'll have to wait. Cries. Lol. Loved the story and I especially love how you've brought Prime Spock into it. Hope you don't give up on it.
Breanna chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Oh wow please write more! I love this so much. This is amazing and its very well developed. You didn't let the plot drop and you continuously kept me interested through out the whole thing. Good job! Please write more though
Satosen chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
ohhhhh what happened to spak's cheeeeekkkkk?!
;3
Satosen chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Neat!
;3
Yaraslava Rada chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Great story! Love the k/s undertones. Update again soon please!
C-harlot-te chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
WILL YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFICTION! WAITING FOR IT IS A BALL ACHE! My dear friend, you have abandoned this ship...and many others like myself would really like it to be finished :( this is the most promising kirk and spock fanfiction that I have read. Christ sake! I'm a shipper not a physicist! But in all seriousness...it would be really cool if you will carry this on ... by the way, I LOVE OLD SPOCK IN THIS! ...I love him anyway, but you know what I mean ;)
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Hey! Don't stop there, keep going! Please
duraburu chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Awww dude, please continue this story! It's such a cool read, with the slow-building and whatnot! It doesn't even have to have epic proportions, just a little thrill and a nice ending would be appreciated. :3
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Please continue this story but I was wondering when the Elder Spock will come clean with his involvement. Would your character be crushed? I really want to see the relationship develop further, with more touching between the younger Spock and Kirk, please.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Thank you. I have always wondered what happened right after the movie to encourage Spock to accept the invitation to be Kirk's Commander. The movie was too sudden, not to mention I there were so many things it didn't explain. Again thank you, this is great.
Freezer Box Boy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is really a great story, I like how you really stuck with the characters, but I'm really disapointed in the fact that this hasn't been updating in forever, your a great writer you had me hooked with all the hilarious comments thrown between Kirk and Spock.

I'm sure many of your other reviewers are in the same boat as I am trying to plead with you to write more.

Keep up the good work, pease continue.

Your devoted fan, Freezer Box Boy