Reviews for Euphonious
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
Oh the conflict! And my gosh, you weave these stories so PERFECTLY into the events of the movie that it's astonishing. I admire your talent :D
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Absolutely excellent :D This was the best chapter yet :) I loved all of it!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Awesome, as usual :P :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
I am screaming. I love your writing SO MUCH! It's always so beautifully crafted. And omg your characterization...I have yet to read another Star Trek story that comes anywhere near close, it's magnificent, and I treasure it so much. It's beautiful to read. True art! And man do I love this chapter, I'm really sucked in and eager to read what happens! It sounds like Spock's been attacked :o And their relationship so far is beautiful, you always write it beautifully. These two are so special :) Wonderful job on this!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Tiana chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
I live this so much. More please
tanseynz chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
Imo the best of your cluster of stories so far. I really like your characterisations in particular, even if the plot is a little thin. A pity this is incomplete, but very promising all the same.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Good story - hope you plan to continue.
ccsgirl12 chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Dang. I knew what I was getting myself into when I saw the date it was last updated but I just brushed it off my shoulders thinking it'd be a lame story. I was so wrong. This is sooo good! :( if you ever check this story again, please continue! Love it!
Hikari Urania chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Goes to review awesome story...then checks last update to calculate how much time I'll have to wait. Cries. Lol. Loved the story and I especially love how you've brought Prime Spock into it. Hope you don't give up on it.
Breanna chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Oh wow please write more! I love this so much. This is amazing and its very well developed. You didn't let the plot drop and you continuously kept me interested through out the whole thing. Good job! Please write more though
Satosen chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
ohhhhh what happened to spak's cheeeeekkkkk?!
;3
Satosen chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Neat!
;3
Yaraslava Rada chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Great story! Love the k/s undertones. Update again soon please!
C-harlot-te chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
WILL YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFICTION! WAITING FOR IT IS A BALL ACHE! My dear friend, you have abandoned this ship...and many others like myself would really like it to be finished :( this is the most promising kirk and spock fanfiction that I have read. Christ sake! I'm a shipper not a physicist! But in all seriousness...it would be really cool if you will carry this on ... by the way, I LOVE OLD SPOCK IN THIS! ...I love him anyway, but you know what I mean ;)