Reviews for The Last Jedi
Hawklan chapter 46 . 8/20
Normaly I don't bother reading fic's with oc char, but having read a few of your other fix I gave the story a try...what shall I say? I liked the story even if I found the number of captial ships used in this fic quit heavy.
I really like Aaris. He's like if the Anakin from Phantom Menace was actually endearing rather than tremendously annoying. The execution is similar, but instead of being some crazy prodigy, Aaris is just a honey badger-ish kid with a kid's version of common sense.
*"I know nothing for certain," Hershied said with Forced calm*

It's amusing that you capitalized 'Forced'. I can't tell if that was intentional or not.
*one from the last Sith Lord*

Okay, this is cool. I'm glad you clarified this after my rant in the chapter where Klinti died. I still think you should fix the chapter where you have him escaping Korriban though, because I'm pretty certain it just said he grabbed his mother's saber and the holocron, not a third lightsaber (and I think you said he only had lightsabers in 2 canisters during the initial pirate sections). It's just a bit confusing that he doesn't use the saber he built for himself. Speaking of, I think it would be kind of cool if the future Force adepts tended towards using yellow and green lightsaber crystals. I know they were associated with 'Jedi', but they are at the center of the color spectrum between red and blue... but that's just me.
Moff Hershied is seriously my favorite 'villain' I've seen in a fanfic for quite a while. Her scenes are so great because you really make her seem like a person, not just a cold and brutal administrator like, say, Darth Vader in the original films. I'm excited to see where this goes. Loved how the Zabrak went out a few chapters ago, perfect.
Okay, another review, because I had to stop mid chapter for my last rant and need to rant again. Hos lightsaber was green in an earlier chapter. His mother's is blue. His Sith teacjer died with his blade in hand. So why the hell would he swap out his green crystal for a red one? It's a mistake that you should either explain or correct.
What the fuck did you think would happen Tobin? Jesus, I hate when stories introduce characters to the idiot ball. He's not that stupid, so don't have him hand her over to trained medics and expect them NOT to notice her damn species. He could lose her from an impossible situation then rage, but to act so damn naive discredits him and discredits your story. Okay, rant is over. I understand why she needed to die for plot development, but the execution (no pun intended) was dreadful.
*"Assuming the whole future doesn't reset itself tomorrow," Klinti said. "The future changes every second."

"Every second," Tobin agreed.*

I couldn't help but laugh a little at this section when I thought about this being a fanfic. I know Marrs is a better writer than to do so, but I read it as "The author could change his mind about the plot any second. ANY SECOND." Thus I found it humorous.

Love this fic more than any other I've seen from you, mainly because of the space piracy and the completely unique (not adapted) plot line and world building. I first got into your writing with "Revenge of the Wizard", but this is definitely my favorite of your stories so far.

Excellent work!
Love love love! I put off reading this one for a long time not thinking I would like it. I am kicking myself for being such an idiot. This was pretty near perfection. I have read most of your stories and this is my second favorite after The Katarn Side. Keep writing and I'll definitely keep reading.
madsloth chapter 46 . 5/20
I think this might just be my favorite of all your stories, and probably in my top 10 stories I have read. There were so many key figured that I actually had to make a list of them so I could keep track of who was who, which is impressive since I am pretty sure they are all original.

This story is a 10/10 thanks for writing it.

The only occasional error I think I noticed was a few times Corusca was referred to by its old name of Coruscant.
Kelvrin chapter 46 . 4/30
That was really good. :)
IrishIris chapter 10 . 4/4
Oh my gosh. This story is fantastic but I need to sleep. I'll be back, I promise.
The Wayland Smith chapter 46 . 3/18
It really was a great story, magnificent and well written. Thank you. The only thing (somewhat hypocritical coming from me and I'm sure it has been mentioned before) is your use of the word penultimate, I would strongly recommend looking it up.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/6
it seems like luke and Co went sucessful this time around, I wonder if the empire is hypocritical enough to be run by sith?
clara.brakha chapter 46 . 2/1
That last scene is so beautiful! The whole fic is amazing!
1,132 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »