Reviews for That Day
ParisaZarisa chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
Hello!
I hope your carpal tunnel got better, or perhaps you acquired a keyboard that alleviated the stress on your median nerve. I would have really loved to read the rest of this story, which I'm assuming was halted because of the carpal tunnel.
I have many questions - like whatever happened to Logan and Laura? Do they come back? Do we see them again? What about the much anticipated diamond theft? How did that end up? Do Logan and Wade encounter each other? What else happens on this day?
I am very sad that it seems like you dropped this story, even though I do understand that you have a life. I'm just sad. But it's ok, I will console and distract myself with other stories you've written. And stories that were written by someone other than you.
Anyway, you have my sympathies with your carpal tunnel!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
My god. Just found this. Couldn't stop laughing
roro chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
super hilarius :)
Lucy's Echos chapter 16 . 8/12/2014
This was certifiably amazing I couldn't put it down, I really hope that this will be continued...we were promised a kitten named Bill...Either way this was a great read and it made me laugh. I loved the pacing and the arguments between...everyone

Great story.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
I've never read anything more amazing than this.
Ileah chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
This story is gorgeous. I love you.
ImmortalWar chapter 16 . 10/22/2013
lol...So good. It's a really good story. I hope your wrist gets better, sugar. More soon?
Lexi39 chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
i liked it:)
MaddAlice chapter 16 . 8/16/2012
Well, I hope your Carpal Tunnel no longer causes you problems. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE your story. I have never laughed so many times reading a fanfiction before. Thank you for what you've written so far!
Violetvenomkiss chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Okay, I totes loved the Repo:genetic opera lines you threw in there ;D
Violetvenomkiss chapter 11 . 10/9/2011
This is one hell of a ride! LOL! I'm lovin' all these cameos. It gets me all excited xD my fave part was spiderman being chased by deadpool lmao off to read more.

-R.
Violetvenomkiss chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Wade! Haha lovin the story so far :D
captainawesomeamazingpants chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I'm sorry Claire has died of laughter and is not avaliable to review and her advisory teacher thinks shes crazy. That was funny. I love Wade. *What was that Mrs. Prepster? Why yes I am doing something productive!* She looks shocked. Anyway GREAT Story (PS I didn't sighn In because I'm lazy but that would be my username up there)

Keep Writing!

-Claire
Ileah chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
Oh NOES! I don't know anything about Carpal Tunnel either but if it's so serious why do all of my friends pretend to have it at various times?

The absurdity of Rogue's last statement was amazing. I love those sorts of things. I want to know what else happens in this one very long day. VERY LONG. As in 'Dear God if I ever have a day that long I will not know what time it is during any point and will probably be either laughing myself sick or beating my head against the wall' long. Which is probably what everyone is trying to decide between.

I love laughing, so I love your stories! 3 Glee!
Hope Hannigan chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
Jamie... Jamie Jamie Jamie Jamie... I LOVE THIS. I need you to keep writing it... Seriously! OMG I loved how you're using Deadpool and all the side characters... I need to know how THAT DAY ended! Please tell me you're better with your carpal tunnel syndrome and that you can write!

Sending good waves and healing thoughts your way...