Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts
narutofan777 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I really enjoyed this fan fiction, the harry Hermione was so right in this and the late start idea is one I haven't seen like this its mostly caused by Hogwarts inability to reach harry do to away to different country so I like it

are you planning to do a squeal
Billbrink chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
I really liked the story. There are a few things that would like to tell you; the beginning was very confusing to me. I didn't know when those events were happening nor how old H/HR were at the time. I also didn't realize that Harry hadn't attended his first four years until much later. After the Draco clash the story seemed devoid of any real tension. It seemed to me that from that point on it was primarily fluff with nothing to resolve at the end, hence the plot lost interest. I kept waiting for some complication, i.e. they had a misunderstanding, someone tried to destroy their relationship, or Riddle found out about them and takes HR for H to rescue. Whether or not Carl likes Harry does not create sufficient tension. Perhaps you could follow this story up. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
D. Page Robin chapter 21 . 9/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story and I think you ended exactly where you should have done so. You took two, injured and abused people, put them together and they are healing each other. No fluff, no happy ever afters, but the hard work to support the other and to protect them.

You don't have to see the rest of the year to know Harry takes and does well on the OWLS and that whatever will happen they will face it together.

Well done!

D. Page Robin
D. Page Robin chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
I like the way you have cast both Harry and Hermione. Hopefully, they will heal each other. It would be nice if both Neville and Ron will join in, but I don't hold out much hope for Ron.

I will enjoy reading the next chapter.

D. Page Robin
NothingNooneZero chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
Thank you for this story. 'Twas wonderfully written. The relationship between Harry and Hermione was balanced - not the immediate love nor was it a painfully slow build. The plot itself was brilliant. Great twist. Especially as you started it at the graveyard with Harry knowing nothing about magic. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you once again. - NothingNooneZero
Magic'sKey chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
Wonderful take on the Harry/Hermione pairing. I thought it was absolutely brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed the plot. Thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
It was exteeml good and jjk Rowling is a really good writer
Andrius chapter 21 . 6/14/2014
The beginning with Harry as a teenage delinquent with no knowledge of magic was certainly interesting. The story was really sweet and enjoyable.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
This was a cute story. I thought you did great keeping it T rated. The plot was unique and well done, although I wish the story continued; such as: Does Harry end up passing his O.W.L.s? What happened with Umbridge? When/ How/ Why does the return of Voldemort get announced? Is Harry able to defeat him?

Great job with the story, I just am greedy and wanted more. ;)
TheGoldman chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Wouldn't Harry recognise Sirius' face from the Muggle news, and believe him to be a terrorist/mass murderer?
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I'm sorry, but I cannot make heads or tails of this story.

What the heck is going on? Is there time-travel or something? I don't know if this story is poorly written, or just flat out unclear. Either way, this story needs fixing, BADLY!
Doris the Younger chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Really enjoyed this story-strong emotions and issues without any of the 'over the top' stuff that's so common in fanfic. Nobody got demonized-well, some of the kids were nasty but inside rational 'mean girl' bounds. After I finished I looked for a sequel but really it's not necessary. It was really a 'growing up' story not a 'destroy Voldemort' story and that's good too. Not everyone wants to write a seven volume saga. Congrats
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 2/27/2014
Not really a big H/Hr shipper, but this was a nice fluffy bit of it. Obviously not so sweet as most, but that just made it better,
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
If I like an author I go to stories they liked. And soon
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
They freaked out at the first letter, saying that the wizards were watching the house.