Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 4/28
well, it looks that I am quite liking your storries. At first, I did not pay much attention to the author, but it looks that I've read almost all of your stories. Defenitely gifted.
tammgrogan chapter 21 . 4/18
That was a great story. Thanks
tammgrogan chapter 10 . 4/18
Good morning,
I found your amazing story last night, and I must wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. I think that I remembered you saying that you was 15. I read a lot, and you story is very well written. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories. Please keep up the good work, and Thank you.
lazy-kaa chapter 21 . 4/7
I do not know about others, but, as I said before, it is one of the best psychological storry of love in HP world. It is very delicate and intellegent. Thanks much for doing this.
lazy-kaa chapter 17 . 4/7
I think that I like such development of relationship. Not much kisses, no thousand hugs and other snoging, but very tender and occurate aproach. Thanks.
lazy-kaa chapter 3 . 4/7
I am reading your storry for the second time and may say that this is one of most unusual storries. We all got customed to Harry big hero, or sort of magic outstanding, but here he is just human, or usual boy, but quite strong character.
Hermione's parents not really ~getting her~ isn't anywhere near Harry being abused for 15 years, and she doesn't really have the right to get mad at him for him trying to cope. I don't like the way she feels entitled to know information about his life, especially since she's claimed since the beginning to not be someone who is interested in him at all. I feel way more sympathy for Harry than I do Hermione, especially since her bullying is so unrealistic (seriously, the entire school bullies/isolates her because she's a bookworm and "ugly"?)
BillBrink chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
I don't know if you still read these reviews as your last update was 3 years ago, but I know how busy college can be. By now you are probably out and have begun your career. So I understand why you may not have had the time lately to write anymore. All I want to say is don't neglect your gift. You have talent and I know there is only one way to develop it, that is to keep on writing. This a fine story. It could have used a little more tension. We knew from the beginning what was going to happen. However your character development of two broken people was well done. Thank you for sharing it.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 17 . 11/3/2016
Awwwwwww
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Handling him and this situation in the worst possible way.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Grab hermione, get to a fool. Leaky cauldron, gringotts for money, go to her place, and get on a plane. First one to anywhere.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
If it's so dangerous to be out in public, and required to control who has access to him, shy put him on a train, not having a wand or able to do any magic of any kind, much less able to protect himself. Those idiots hes with won't be of any help. Portkey the poor kid straight there, or better yet, get him some tutors and keep him away from those arses.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Sounds and looks like one hell of a crap shoot and a major fubar to me.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Start in ignorance in fifth year and expect him to fit in and catch up quickly! If that is so feasible, why do they have schools by years anyway? If they can fit five years in a few months, what are they doing with the rest of the time? And tell Molly to shut up and stay away. I always hated her holier than thou, mother of the world ,takeover attitude.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Different premise, nice start.