Reviews for Welcome to Hogwarts
Hermypotter03 chapter 21 . 7/28
wonderful ! For this great story!

( Sorry for my bad english, I'm French )
sourav15 chapter 21 . 7/25
This is the second time I read this story, and I simply loved it. Thank you.
NexusRider161 chapter 10 . 3/28
Looked up Harry Potter Fanfiction, applied the filters "Include- Sort By: Favorites, Rating: All, Language: English, (greater than) 5K Words, Status: Complete, Characters: Harry Potter. Do NOT Include- Genre: Tragedy, Characters: Ginny Weasley, Draco Malfoy, World: Next Generation." Your fic is (at the time of writing) on page 66 of the results.
NexusRider161 chapter 5 . 3/28
Methinks Molly is grieving. Who is she grieving, though? Charlie? Percy? Bill, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny are accounted for...
NexusRider161 chapter 3 . 3/28
Harry's PTSD seems legit, based on stories I have heard, though you may actually want to talk to actual sufferers of PTSD. Also, I'm liking this fic, but it seriously needs line breaks. The lack of line breaks means there is no transition from Harry's POV to Hermione's, thus making the changes seem rather jarring.
mworth1019 chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Great story! Wonderful
Guest chapter 21 . 10/22/2015
3 3 3
...
No words left
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
I' m getting sick of "poor little picked on victim Hermione".
' Protego' the goddamned bucket of water! Banish the water back at the bitches who did it! Freeze charm the leader, Cho, once she's soaked. If she's so 'cool', THAT should suit her.
If the others retaliate, 'reducto' each one in the knees, and cut 'em down to size (figuratively, no 'diffindos')
Or... just jump on and punch the effing whores, likeHarry did.
G Fawkes chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
This whole- 'Sirius is Harry's godfather' thing? Is that some kind of bigger deal in the UK because of the Church of England? Are godparents somehow more revered, or maybe just more common than in the U.S., where the only group who names godparents that I know of, are Catholics?
I have a godmother from way back when she was a next door neighbor in the late sixties. By the time the eighties started, my mom didn't even talk to her once friend, even though we had moved, a whopping TWO houses away! Now mom is eighty, and I couldn't even tell you if my godmother is alivfe, or not. I would guess no, due to smoking like a fiend. Smoking took dad 15 years ago, so...
So really... back to 'who gives a crap who your godfather is?' In America, I could care less, but is that just me... us as a nation...or are there little pockets of tighter families, within certain nationalities. Old world country ties, not given up yet?
G Fawkes chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I already want to kill Molly, and the arsehole kids aren't even there yet. Can she not just cook the food at the burrow, and push the boxes thru the floo to the Order?
I know, house cleaning. But there's also 100 some elves sitting at Hogwarts, twiddling their thumbs, wishing they had some mess to clean up. It would take 50 of them about 5 minutes to be done, top to bottom, including fresh paint!
Potter the Plotter chapter 16 . 7/17/2015
The little scene at the end is so perfect—I can't, I can't.
*turns away and wipes tears*
Potter the Plotter chapter 15 . 7/17/2015
so cute u
RememberMe27 chapter 21 . 7/15/2015
If I could favorite this a thousand times I would. I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for writing this!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
i actually really really enjoyed this story. it felt... very real without losing the whole harry potter theme to it.
missgsmith51 chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
I really enjoyed your story. I appreciated the fact that you presented Harry in a more realistic way - as a kid who had been seriously wounded by the events and circumstances in his life - than we generally see him.

It was good, too, that you showed the results of bullying on Hermione's life. Too often people tend to blow off bullying as something "normal" that kids just need to learn to handle. The Hermione we see early in the story is a child who could easily wind up as a police statistic - as a victim of either hazing, rape, murder, or suicide. And no, I do not think that is an exaggeration. Clearly the female students felt free to torment her and Draco felt entitled (and free) to sexually assault her. Murders have frequently followed on the heels of such events. As for suicide, Hermione clearly felt friendless and abandoned at Hogwarts. Ron's treatment of her is appalling. I wonder how Arthur and Molly would feel if they were presented with four or five years worth of memories of their son's treatment of Hermione to view. Proud? Somehow I doubt it.

While this story can certainly stand alone on its own merit, I would like to see a sequel or perhaps some longer one-shots to follow.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.