Reviews for The Cat and the Prince
I lo've it so much!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 16 . 2/18
Awe! I loved the story! Wished it was longer though lol is there a sequel? I would love to read more.
Amanda27A.g chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
i like this story
LittleShadowGirl chapter 16 . 12/20/2014
Hey, just a random reviewer, and this story is already finished, but I just wanted to say that it's really good, and I enjoyed it a lot. Also, I think you and I have the same taste in music. I really love all the songs on that playlist. Your writing is amazing, please write a lot more!
Juliet28 chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
LOVINGYUGI-YAMI chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
That was the most amazing story ever! It's definitely a favorite! You are an amazing writer! :)
hellzboy chapter 16 . 3/7/2014
That was really... interesting hahaha! I mean, i've read many fics and for a cat -that wasn't a half human- to turn into a real human and would need to ask someone with magic to get pregnant is really a first for me '' and to say i've read it all.. you certainly made me wrong about that hahaha! glad I read this! it was cute and light and fluffy I liked it when Atemu gave that speech to end the fighting and said 'What say you?!' haha! I believe those is what makes it feel more like in the past 'cuz let's face it, no one really says that in the modern era now right? -well not that i've heard of, at least- anyways! Really liked it! thumbs up for the incredibly original -in my knowledge at least- fic : keep it up! byee!
ecra chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
aww such a happy ending :P
WhisperOfThePhantomLight chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Cats and yugioh combined... MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!'
Khaleesi Black-Wayland chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
um did you know there is no chapter 12 it goes form chapter 11 to 13
atemyugi fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love this story.
Nithul chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Um... I'm kinda confused. Not with the chapter contents, but rather the flow of chapters 12 and 13. Last chapter Kia performed the spell, and this chapter Yugi is pregnant. Is there a chapter missing?
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
wow...this story was minute its a cat story next minute its about over coming hatred and then there are babies scampering around! XD Love it!
mabecky13 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
U skipped chapter 12
mabecky13 chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
*appears behind The pharaoh with a pistal* do it and die cause if u do I will shoot u in a spilt sec *pulls back pin* that's a promise