Reviews for Hex's Guide to Internet Insanity
carlos3101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
hi i have a lot to thank you for
i am a new user and well the whole reason i found fanfiction was because i was searching the web and found this page and i am so happy i did its amazing

so thanks for gwetting me involved with Fanfiction

carlos
Ps plaese reply as i am still getting to know people in the AF section
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
what is this about
valentine999 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
First line- legendary stuff :) Made me smile. It was really nicely woven into the story.

"and idea is to an Idea what lighting a match is to Hiroshima" this concept is just one of the most brilliant devices I think literature has seen emerge in the last 100 years. Love it.

"Yes, Chaos. With a capital C. It's the aftermath of an Idea." Pure genius.

"Alex decided not to point out that that was the exact code he had on his luggage." Ahahaha!

This was a brilliant oneshot, BNTN. Again you have amazed me with your excellent writing skills. I do hope we see more of these soon!
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Hmm... I'd have to say that my favourite line was...

"You know," Li mused, "Do we really need to resurrect Paulo's sanity? After all, hasn't he just embraced what we all truly know – that we're insane anyway, and that we're all just hallucinating the idea of sanity? That would mean that Paulo is the sanest of us all."

*grins* and I liked the twilight reference
lepidopteran chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Absolutely loved the first paragraph!

Plus, I thought the Idea metaphors were quite funny until I read this one:

"A Bad Idea is what a reasonably sane entity is to a Twilight fangirl."

HILARIOUS! I actually laughed out loud. At this too:

"Alha Force? That wouldn’t work at all." You are really quite good at this.

There many other hilarious moments, but I won't waste your time by retyping what is practically the entire story here. Not only funny, but brilliantly in-character too (even if they're slightly insane).
emmadactryl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Can I just say that I do believe you have found your niche- if that's the right word. Short, very amusing stories are turning into your best work here. Because of that, you do need to write more oneshots for us to be amazed at :D It's hard to write funny things without coming across as trying too hard, yet you somehow manage to pull it off effortlessly. I am a tiny bit green ;)
Beckyno1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Hex makes an excellent techer, doesn't he? :D Can we get some more, and do they ruin the furniture? That was brilliant!