Reviews for If You Really Want To Hear About It
Elidy chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Cool story

elidy
elektralyte chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
"He was shallow enough that wondering how good she’d be in the sack was normal, he thought it about everyone (she knew his reputation long before she let him buy her that drink), but he was also smart (and, she hoped, caring) enough to know better than to ask."

Yeah, I think he is that smart and possibly caring enough.

May I archive this in "The Adoration of a Green Goddess" C2?
Artemiis Boz chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
this is a really really interesting perspective. i really like what you've done with this story. You should totally join the adoration of the green goddess forum, we love to nerd out about stuff like this
Mallie chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Yeah, Jim Kirk may be a horndog but he's always been a strangely...respectful horndog. Even in the original series, he may have been mentally undressing every woman (and many other beings) but he was always polite about it.
FritzlerKiss chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
::Loves.::

That was sweetness. From concentrate. I like your POV for Gaila. It's very norm, feminine, and not overtly strange or out of the ordinary. Just an Orion woman who's sick and tired of the profiling.

I'd like to think Jim was being not-a-dick by not-asking, too.
Shattered Mirror01 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really liked this. It's always nice to hear more from Gaila's POV.
meganM57nebula chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was the best depiction of Gaila that I have ever read. Most stories completely objectify her (like the men in your story). You gave her feelings and a strong sense of self.

Plus, you gave James some credit other than being shallow for not asking. I think that he's caring as well as smart, too.

Solid writing, good characters. 10 stars.