Reviews for Sometimes They Come Back
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
I love this story. I wish you would have continued.
tsubasaiscool chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Please write more
Says-the-Slytherin chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Oh my god you are a fantastic writer! I know younger have given up on this and wandered into Harry Potter fiction, but you have to continue this! You are developing it so well and it has such promise if you finish it up. Don't give up on Chase!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Well, I'm liking this better.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I liked the part where Kutner contemplated jumping
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I gave this a try a while back, but stopped reading after the first few paragraphs. Now I read the whole first chapter, mainly from my Chase/Thirteen withdrawls. I'm curious to see what happens next.
Oh-Wonder-Land-18 chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Love this story! Please update soon! The only thing is that I don't think 13 would ever go for plastic surgery just seems a little put of character but other than that can't wait!
TWHATT18 chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
this was amazingly good until you brought up the whole thirteen ugly plastic surgery thing.i think shes gone through enough and adding that was too then that i adore more about her
Nat chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I was liking it up to this chapter. Maybe it's because I am a stickler for staying in-canon and Kutner being alive obviously isn't, but I'm also finding Thirteen a little too out-of-character...
Haylis chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
Ohh please continue! It's so good! I want to hear more about Kutner. I've always loved him, but there aren't really that many stories about him out there. And I like how you portrayed them all! :)

Just want you to write another little chapter, because I love the story. :D
MeggieGirl chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Great Story,I' also interested in the aftermath of this little stunt
Rushforlife chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Please keep writing
YuugisGirl chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Wow...that was just...WOW! O.o The way you delve into the characters is very insightful and deep. I love how you've managed to capture their voices so well, Great chapter. I loved Chase's POV, but I wish you could have elaborated a bit more about his crappy childhood. He probably had the worse one out of any of them (except House), seeing as I don't see Foreman's as being anything other than his own opinion of his insignificance (if that makes any sense). As for Thirteen...well I pity her for her mother's neglect but I do not agree with her ideal of her self-image. Unlike House and Chase (though they both have a lot of other stuff wrong with them) she didn't seem to rise above what others have done to her and make things right for herself. And as for Cameron...well... her motives have always seemed very selfish to me (and that's through no fault of yours, you wrote her extremely well) Great story. I can't wait to learn more about Kutner!

-YG
TokioDoll chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
beautiful writing. Not many house fanfics like this anymore.

amazing job. I'd love an update. 3