Reviews for Sherlock Holmes: Bad prediction, very bad
AzucenaXshadows chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Hot
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Simply divine, very descriptive and almost had me aching towards the end there. :3 Lovely story hun.
BobbiF chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Really good smut! Probably a little too much conversation between them mid-shag though.
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinity chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
... I don't know exactly what to say to that, but damn it was hot, and weirdly enough, I can see holmes doing that to Watson. ;)
brucy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really like John bold and on top of Sherlock, really really like! Thanks for writing! :)
MayoAmor22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh my gosh! Olive this fanfic.

It was beyond HOT!

I think I'm having a heat flash

WHOA!
ljvoufoutvojubojvtu chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Nice. Very nice. You did a good job at keeping them in character, which is pretty hard with Sherly! All in all, an enjoyable read! Very smexy, too!
asdhgasfg chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I LOVED it!
Kap-Sara chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I loved the way that Sherlock was sort of 'rational' :P I could hear his voice trying so hard to rationalize with Watson.. Great job!
Yacumo chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nice story.

Next time though, you ought to put in the pairings first the dominant part. Watson/Holmes... in this fashion we can know that Watson is going to be the dominant one.
seheronelves chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Okay. Great story. But after this I may never read Holmes/Watson stories ever again. It's not the story, I just really don't feel them as a couple :P
LaMaldita chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I found the dialogue to be excellent, you have captured the voice of both characters very well, and the premise was pretty believable. However, your spelling needs work and there were several omissions of words, which made it seem carelessly rushed. The errors were distracting from what could be a very good fic. I recommend sending it to a beta reader and resubmitting; despite the mistakes I enjoyed it.
HalsGal1231 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ha Holmes pretty much invented a liquid lust shot!
boobunny60 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011