Reviews for That One Time, With That Thing
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
Loved the banter going back and forth! Awesome!
Who First chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This has been one of my favorite stories since I first read it. :D Though this is the first time I've reviewed, sorry about that. But you did an amazing job. The characterizations are spot on, the story is solid are leaves plenty of room for the their humor and awesomeness.

Honestly I like this better than some of the episodes. :D Also you wrote the best cat ever... Also I named one of my cats Mister SchmooDeFluffikins. Mister Schmoo or Schmoodles for short. He's large and fluffy and spoiled rotten. Crazyness but yeah. / anyway. Three years later, and I still love rereading this.

So great job. 3
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Absolutely adore this, esp the little twist with Neal's food orders for Peter, that was sweet. I like that Kate is the mercenary one of the pair and that Peter still doesn't know Mozzie's name or face. I also love the idea of Neal leaving notes for El at his crime scenes!
Arches67 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
Great great story! I loved it. Thank you very much
ClaMiAl chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
LOL! This story had me in stitches. The Peter/Neal dynamic was awesome!
wotumba1 chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
LOL good story,
loved the ending!
wolfgirlalways chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
The ending was great. Thanks for sharing your story :)
mouse8 chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
This was absolutely tone perfect and so much better than what Eastin came up with in Forging Bonds. You should right for the show because this is my canon from now on. Fantastic!
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
lol love that ending line XD
cimmer chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I really liked this. I loved Mozzie the 'walking muppet'. I felt for Neal and his need to be arrested by someone with good facial grooming and Peter was a hoot. I really appreciated that Jones got to be someone with ideas, good ideas at that and I must say, I also found your take on Kate very interesting. Her banter with Neal over the care and feeding of FBI agents was amusing and I could easily see why they two of them would get along but I think Peter has her pegged and I would say of the three of them (Mozzie, Neal and Kate), Kate is actually the 'truest' criminal. Neal's a nice guy for a crook and Mozzie marches to his own beat but I believe Kate has a real streak of sociopathy (not a word I know) running through her that Peter and Mozzie are well aware of but if which Neal is completely oblivious. She's got teeth, that lady.

It had a lovely ending and now I have a picture stuck in my head of Neal with a porkpie hat. lol Thanks.
SubRosa7 chapter 8 . 11/18/2011
Great story! The Neal and Mozzie interaction, and the Neal and Peter interaction, was just wonderful! I really enjoyed your dialogue, and Mr. Shmoodefluffikins made me laugh. I also liked the way that Peter calmed Neal down at the end.
ferryboat George chapter 8 . 11/16/2011
I wasn't sure I'd like a prequel, since I love the relationship between Peter and Neal and wasn't sure it would be the same before the show, but you managed to capture it beautifully, and totally convincingly on how Neal got caught, and I love it how you show that Neal was telling the truth about practically turning himself in, that is so cool :)
Drood chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
This story is very well-written and entertaining. Loved it!
KP02 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Loved it! There was an equal balance of humor and cheesepuffness. :D
Belphegor chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
Hilarious, perfectly in-character for everyone involved, and a sheer joy to read :o) I love the quirky, half-serious half-ironic tone, dialogues and descriptions - exactly what I'd hoped but nothing I expected :o] I hope you write more White Collar fictions, because your way to convey characters and their dynamics is perfect for these series. Bravo!