Reviews for Hook, Line, and Sinker
Finwitch1 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
She asks so little and gets so much... And um... Poseidon just asexually made her pregnant? Oh well, that's not the weirdest manner to get children amonb Greek deities... the Brain Child for Athena or how Pegasus came out when Medusa's head was chopped off...
LittlePlagueSpirit chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Oh cupcake, this was the best story of Sally and Poseidon that there is! And not only by how you wrote them both, but your writing style is to die for (which I did, a few times). It's just full of humor and lines of poetry (I adored Poseidon's line about Sally in chapter 4 "She's a masterpiece, he muses, this little human made of clay." I squeed out loud because wow, if that idea isn't cute, I don't know anymore) and well found observations and just -ugh, I would love to write like you!

And not only Poseidon and Sally were great (I loved that Sally didn't immediately fell into his arms and made a spoiled god work to get her - seems totally like a thing she would and could do, smart girl that she is), but Apollo and Aphrodite were amazing too. Very real to let them pop up to give advice and warnings, and even though they knew their uncle wasn't going to listen, they meant well. Plus, they were both full of love and sass, so great to read about them.

Everything together: you write amazing, your story is amazing and you are amazing. I LOVE YOU!
shiny ruby chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Love this!
ofsaltandsea chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Oh, I adore this so much. Witty and snarky, the writing is brilliant. You play with words and allusions and I love this to pieces. Seriously, I laughed so much during the first chapter, and the cameos - they are amazing, and Apollo's ramblings were hilarious little tangents. I can totally see where Percy got his wacky sense of humor in this fic. I wish I could say more, but all I want to do is just hug this fic. Instant favorite.
Reality Hits Hard chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Awwwwwwwwww SO SWEET! That's all I gotta say. Jen out.
the curious incident chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
Absolutely beautiful. You have made me fall in love with the Sally/Poseidon love story that existed before Percy and everything that happened to him. That last chapter was absolutely beautiful. You have a flawless writing style! The description of Aphrodite was so very accurate and so fun to read.

You have made their story amazing and such a bittersweet romance. This has to be my favourite Sally/Poseidon story. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Chalger chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Lovely quirky story!
emjalen chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Oh My God. That was amazing. This whole story is amazing. You have created the shortest epic master piece ever.
delilahbelle chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
This is a great story, but my favourite chapter is the one with Apollo.
ShadowAndBoss chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
OMP!(oh my posiden) That was amazing! I am totally jelous of ur writing skills!

ShadowAndBoss chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Woo! I'd certainly appreciate the view, too!XD

ShadowAndBoss chapter 4 . 11/22/2010