Reviews for Midnight Affair
Foreverhannah12 chapter 23 . 2/2
You should write more. You are really good!
piccolover22 chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Love it!
accioeternity4 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I just started reading this one, and I'm already in love! :)
SaphireBlueEyes chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
coolies!1
Sorry I'm Not Available chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
I read this story over again...and I still love it!
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 23 . 4/13/2011
It was nice reading this story, but I kind of wish you had shown their first meeting with the Cullens. That was something I anticipated since I discovered the story and sadly it didn't happen.

Also, while I adored how much they loved each other in this fic- at times it felt like overkill. Towards the end I kind of forced myself to keep reading because I wanted to see how it ended. The only reason I felt that way because all you had them do was make love, kiss and declare their love in each chapter after the Maria situation. It kind of got redundant and boring. I adored their love, but a little overkill for me.
KaSsAnDrA bLoOdY lUv chapter 23 . 3/13/2011
just what I was looking for! a complete story of Alice & Jasper! you R AWSOME GIRL! seriously ;D... you made my three days cause I've been reading each time I got the chance :P and each chapter added a smile to my face specially the fluffy ones what can I say I am a romantic... keep the good work always I wish I would have found this the same day you started it to leave dayly reviews but I guess I couldn't have handdle the waiting part haha I do not have patience at all :P... well super take care and please do let me know when you write the Jasper POV of this story that you mentioned at the end of the epilogue I am reeeeeeeeally looking forward to read it...

bye bye best wishes!

KBL
amused-cat23 chapter 22 . 1/5/2011
Much better!
amused-cat23 chapter 21 . 1/5/2011
I've been seriously loving this story, but I'm not sure how I feel about the lemons. I liked how the story didn't go into detail and left that part up to the readers. I know you already finished, but I still wanted to voice my opinion. I'm still going to read the rest of the story. It's great! I'd love to beta your work!
amused-cat23 chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
From what I've read of this story so far, I love the slow progression it has. I like that Alice and jasper's relationship isn't rushed. There are a few grammatical errors and misspellings, but I think that is the only problem. I just registered to be a beta, and I'd be more than happy to beta for you. I just registered, so I haven't done any beta work before, but I'm a senior in high school and am constantly writing essays, so I'm quite experienced with editing. I can give constructive criticism as well. Well, just wanted to say that I really enjoy the story so far, and I'd be more than happy to do beta work for you.

Darkkite23 ..
Luna moon 18 chapter 23 . 12/31/2010
yay:) thanks for updating. but nw the story is done. so i hope you have a lot of fun with you other storys untill you can stary the one in jaspers pov. good luck.

-luna
Sunset'90 chapter 23 . 12/31/2010
Cool ending :) :) .. I liked it very much :) :)
ja4ever chapter 23 . 12/30/2010
No, you're awesome! And this was awesome! Kinda short but you did it justice! I did kinda tear up towards the end too. I'm just glad that they're going to be happy. This was a really fantastic story! I'm sad to see it go but it was a great ride so for that thank you! Can't wait for your new stories! Keep iy up! Loved it! You rock!
jilly611 chapter 23 . 12/30/2010
Perfect ending to a very good story. Looking forward to your future works!
candyland 426 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
what year did they meet?