Reviews for All I Have
Withered Black Rose chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You know, I loved Poison. It was an amazing book. You really do that book justice here. You've done such a wonderful job. This is a beautiful short story. Perfect. 3
downstage chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is brilliant. There aren't enough stories for poison, even though it's such a good book. This is exactly how I would have imagined Azalea's journey, and it's really well written and everything.

Poison is a fantastic book, but the one thing that spoiled it was the ending. I always wanted Poison and Azalea to be reunited :(.
Nicole chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
It's awesome! This is VERY good writing. I am a dedicated bookworm; I know! I am rereading it outloud to my turtles (sounds childish, but they seem so bored in their tank all day) I just want to tell you that this is amazing. I never thought of Azalea's perspective, and it's portrayed beautifully here.
Cheese Killer chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I still feel weird reading about a character with the same first name as me, i.e. Azalea. I like the story, but I think you're trying too hard with the words. I wish you would write about her journey, though.
LizDaKILLER chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wow! i really liked that :) poison along with storm theifs are my fav books ever! my fav part of this is that your writing what azaleas went through! its just a great little story :)