Reviews for The Impasse
Calle chapter 26 . 4/5/2018
Is it really going to be completed? *looks hopeful even though she knows she'll never find this fanfiction again*
Calle chapter 18 . 4/5/2018
Fuck-I really wanted that sex scene :(
Calle chapter 9 . 4/5/2018
Please spank me...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
stop saying came in my shorts-its childish
AndreaO22 chapter 25 . 2/13/2018
The end is completely unrealistic and annoying. Why do you writers build Bella up and then have her leave for months over a misunderstanding? I’m upset that I wasted time on this story just for I.T to end so carelessly.
Guest chapter 26 . 1/16/2017
Just discovered this story. I guess hoping there willl be more is a reach, but hey, my name is Hope for a reason. Keeping on alert just in case. BTW, you made me cry a couple of times. Not an easy thing to do. Kudos on a job well done so far. If you are on another site maybe you could let me know which one. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/16/2017
Wow! Just wow! Honestly did not see that coming. Not often I get taken by surprise anymore, so kudos to you. Amazeballs.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/15/2016
Have to say that for the most part of it, this was one of the best stories like this that I have read in a while. Finally Bella is something other than a personal assistant. But towards the end of the story it just, for me, went down hill. From everything that went on at the beginning there is no way that the ending would have happened, and I have to say that I didn't even read the last 1 and a half chapters
I really did love it for the most part, you are very tallented
UNF4Pellan chapter 26 . 5/25/2016
Hello! I just came across your story and just wanted to let you know that you have something really wonderful here. You have a gift, and I hope that you can feel the joy you once felt when writing this -or any other story- again. Of course I would love to know what happens next but it would be stupid to pressure you.

I'm putting this on alert and really hope you finish someday. Aro and Jane deserve a good ass kicking! lol. I will even be more than glad to beta for you, if your team isn't able to help you.

I want to apologize for all those people who have disappointed you in the fandom. I hope you know that there are some of us who try and respect writers and what they do. I can only wish I were as talented as you. Keep your chin up. People will keep on pressuring you to finish this story, but I know you will do so only when you feel like you're ready. Don't give up on your gift. We will cheer and support you! Always.

Hugs!
-V
T.fan01 chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
I just came across this story and really like it! I am hoping there is going to be a conclusion. It has been quite some time since the last chapter
And what a chapter...I am a little concerned with Bella not jumping in and helping fight back against Jane and Aro. She knows what trouble they are. I know she was hurt but the character she is in this story. I see her fighting and coming back strong no matter the obstacle. Even if she thought that was Edward. I think part of being a strong women is realizing when we have been mistaken and taking responsibility and be accountable for it. I'd like to see that happen here for her. I really hope you find it in you to finish this story and you are able to enjoy it. I think you've down a great job with it. Good luck with all. Hope to hear from you soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Great story. Congratulations
smileandwavee chapter 26 . 10/25/2015
Hey

I hope all is well with you, two years later . . will this story ever be completed? I fully understand about you putting your personal issues first and sorting out your life which is great but just wondering if this will continue to gather dust or will we ever find out if Bella builds her company back up and sort things with Edward?

LAB1 chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
It sounded like you had the end written at least partially. This story is really good. Well I skipped over the lemons because I don't like them. The rest was amazing and I would love to see them get their lives back on track. They really need counseling!
Vikkii Cullen chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Please come back
jctwilights chapter 26 . 4/28/2015
I have read this twice now and it is as funny now as the first time I never review because I never know what to say . But I wanted to wish you well your an amazing writer but as you say you have to live as well .. thanks for the laughter.
1,021 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »