Reviews for The Impasse
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 3/27
Such a wonderful story and so well written. I love these characters, they have such depth and I could picture it all so clearly because of your descriptive writing.
I really hope you do find the time at some stage to get back to these guys and finish their story, as it is a ripper! :) if not, I wish to thank you regardless for these characters and for sharing their story with us.
Best wishes to you, I hope real life is treating you well. :)
LizziePaige chapter 2 . 3/25
OMG... I am loving this story so much. I'm actually a little afraid to read on knowing that it hasn't been updated for so long, I think I'll be devastated.
Pls pls update soon
KizzaKat chapter 25 . 1/5
The main reason for this review is just so i can be review number 1,001. Yey for me.
Anywho... Love xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this !
sammieanne chapter 26 . 8/31/2013
Thank you for at least explaining, I am new to fan fictions and do appreciate any one that take the time from their day for my enjoyment. This is a wonderful story and I will check and wait until you decide to update are complete this. I do give a fuck about your opinion, as a reader, I want your opinion of me to be one who truly understand, people can be so mean and it indeed makes me so sad. Take care and be well.
kokobun chapter 26 . 8/16/2013
well, you told us, huh? at least when you left us all hanging you did it with a big "f***k you!" i truly love your story, but it is the last I will read that is not complete... Good luck with your RL (sorry this is so mean, but i'm so mad at you, you awwweome writer you.)
personthat3urff chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
I completely agree with u. Real life takes precedence on ff. I really really love this story and can't wait for you to update.
MyDia chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
Just discovered this story. I'm one of those readers that is so terrible at leaving reviews. I really hope you get your mojo back & return to ff. You really have a gift.
sammieanne chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Thank you for this information, it's always good to know how human a story teller is. This is a wonderful story, for once Bella is a leader and a good person. Anyways you created the situations concerning each character and you've done a damn good job. This story does not ramble, it's wonderfully written and to me it will be a best seller. You take care and thank you for every word you've written so far and you did that for the enjoyment of your readers and that includes me, up date when you feel like it.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
wow! most amazing book I read till today. So much of detalling of all things .Please complete the story
EAMCP chapter 26 . 4/3/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs. Melanie Cullen chapter 26 . 3/23/2013
Lol - I love you!
gatorfan13 chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
I hope all is well, I miss this story and hope you do get to finish it!
sportswritergirl chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
who knew having a guy that loves and appreciates fashion could be so damn sexy! loving this story
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »