Reviews for Broken Dreams and Beautiful Nightmares
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
You have some stories that have great potential but since they haven't been updated in several years I have to assume you forgot about them, RL gotv in the way or whatever. Perhaps you should concentrate on quality rather than qusnity. Finish what you started before going on to another story. I noticed that some readers are rather angry with you for leaving them hanging. While I don't like to snap out on authors, I will add you to a list of authors not to bother reading.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Thats unfair we read all ten chaps and no mention of edward ...i will never read any of your stories again
tanseynz chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Such a powerful story, yet you left it less than a third the way through. So it was only a Jasper Jacob pairing, and not a good one at that. Leaving Jasper on a self-destructive path is one way to end it I guess. Very dark...
katherine.bell.92167789 chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Ummmm its an awesome story can u please complete it !
Mych0ice chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
So sad!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I am 16 and my partner is 28. He is my Jacob in life. I read your story and I guess I like it. If jasper could get away I guess maybe one day I can. But then again it is a story and I'm in real life. I don't know... But anyway your doing great with this story.
rory chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
more please
TectonicPlatez chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
What happened? I really like this fic and it's been years, lol
I'm waiting for Edward to come along and swoop Jasper off his feet like Jacob never could
UNGH. where are you? :D
me chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Please continue please :)
The Red Teardrop chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
Awesomely written chapter, I thoroughly enjoyed it:)
psyfilover chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Gah! This story has so much heartbreak and I just now realized it's not complete and the last update was years ago :( I'm sad that I won't see how it ends. I truly want Jasper to be happy. He so deserves that. Thank you for writing so well and getting me to really feel for this fictional character. Please let me know if this story is finished somewhere else! Please Update!
pollypocket911 chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
Amazing. Beautifully written. You have such a talent for writing. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Made it to the heartbreak, loving it!
twi-fic luver chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
I'm not sure how to compliment this story without making it seem like I don't understand the weight of it—because I do.
With that said, I think it's written very well. Are you planning on finishing it? Or did you simply lose interest in writing it? (just wondering)
Thank you for opening my eyes to this serious issue.
hiimminho chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
are you gonna continue this story? pretty please, yeah?