Reviews for Two roads diverged
spaceconveyor chapter 6 . 3/29
I am so sad that this story does not continue. I would LOVE to read more about this Alistair and Elissa.
ElyssaCousland chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Oh I'm so disappointed there isn't more to this story! Your Elissa and the one that lived in my head are scarily similar! Though mine was a warden, so...you know. Understood him better :) I hope one day you return and finish this.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
It's really too bad that this story is abandoned, because I really enjoyed reading it! It's well written and interesting.
TT chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Awww, man, is there any chance for this fic to get picked up again? I'd hate for such wonderful writing to go to waste
MorriganChild chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I loved this when you originally posted it. Is there any chance you'll continue it?
Shields chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
I know this fic has been abandoned, but boy oh boy do I wish you'd continue it. I think the court intrigues and the slow budding romance in this universe are fantastic. I wish we got to see more!
Pollyann24 chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I really enjoyed this as well. I hope you decide to come back and update it.
alyssacousland chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I really hope you continue writing your fic. I love it and am under its spell now! :)
LadyDarksbane chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
More please! This story is beautiful! It's so sweet.
Caleb Nova chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
An interesting alternative. I'll like to see how Cousland is as a combatant, seeing as how, despite her upbringing, she missed out on the events that would have tempered her skills to their utmost.

Interesting, indeed.
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
not bad for a chantry boy lol
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
I think Elissa just got a new four legged friend
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
poor Alistair, good thing she's on his side
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
what a cold way to find a spouse...poor kids