Reviews for Facing the Demons
K chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Aww I want more! Please
freddy1990 chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
Hello, I have found your story some month ago and I must agree with some of the other reviews, that the story is really nice. I hope you will return to writting the story. Good luck, freddy
Azrael Jinsei chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Are you really planning on having the hiatus last permanently? Because it would be a shame. I really enjoyed reading this and am eagerly awaiting more. Thank you so much for writing what you've already written and I hope you write more soon.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
i liked this story and the way the whole soulmate thing unfolded is there gonna be any dramatic adventure/drama in the future of this story or is just gonna be about harry and sev getting married and a;; that good stuff. Sorry for the incredibly loong run on sentence :D
Dakuenjeru chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
This is an amazing story please update soon! I would love to see what happens.
ELP chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
i look your story so far and am interested in what Harry is going to buy people for Christmas. im sorry to hear you dont get any reviews and i hope your writers block has gone now and you can continue with this awesome story.

keep up the amazing writing :P
Kavote chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
OMG soooo good please almighty gods above please keep writing PLEASE
Twilightfans chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
please update soon when you finally work through your writer's block. i know exactly how fustrating they are, they really suck.
Sleepymo chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Love the story so far. Hope it continues. I do have a question though. What is Fred teaching, Charms? I don't think you mentioned it. I was thinking it would be potions but the Sluggy showed up.
Moonlight Harmony chapter 9 . 8/18/2010
sorry, i am a main person who doesnt review much. i have ur story on alerts thou. i really like it. it has a good plot and the chapters flow together well. its awsome.
Lollii chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
oh yeah i forgot,well.. i want to said is i dont like 3some and i want Severus on top(seme) and Harry was bottom(uke) get it? I want it to be like that because i cant imagine if they were other way make me sick if Severus was uke .;;;

Please update fast and remember my warning D
Lollii chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
hey Outsider KD,can you update faster? your fic was very good to yeah will there be any Lemon in there? D I keep waiting for those 3
nosyrosie16 chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
I am so glad that Harry and Severus are working through their problems and getting closer. I cannot wait to see what sort of mischief those two get up to when they get back from shopping and am glad that Harry is happier with their relationship.
kin2cats chapter 9 . 8/15/2010
I personally think this is a great story. I hope the writer's block disappears for you soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.