Reviews for The Story Left Untold
rida.rana.16 chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
that was interesting. post again soon please
what to read on fanfiction chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
This story has been left untold... :(
SkylarBlueSky chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
This story was AWESOME. As in, I am in AWE. This is definitely one of my favorite Sonny With A Chance Fanfic, even though you haven't finished. I will hang around though! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
It's such a disappointment that you left this fanfic hanging. It was alway my favorite.
anglica37 chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
If you ever get around to updating, I would love you forever.
OrangeRainbow chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Please update! And BTW the story is going great! :)
fghjk chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
update plzzz
ChocolateBeth chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Woah... This story is epical! So original - I LOVE IT! I know you haven't updated it in like a year but PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE IT SOON!
cookie monster chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update i love this story sooooo much and ive been waiting for months for you to update please dont give up on this story it is AHHHHMAAZZZZZIIINGGG. you're such an amazing writer updat! :)
keyleelovatic chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
this story is really interesting :D when will you update? please continue ! :D i love this story very much :D
CHANNY ADDICT chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
hi :) please update this story, I know it's been a long time since you've updated this but this is one of the most amazing CHANNY stories I've read here at so I am really begging you to please continue this :)) I've read this last december and the story plot really got to me :)) your idea is super amazing and it's different from the other ones that involve Sonny and Chad having a child then away from each other and meeting once again :)) so please do update your story :)) I really am begging you :)) I know I will not be the only one who will be happy if you updated this...please update :)) I will keep this as my bookmark and wait for the day you'll update and finish this wonderful story :)) God Bless always! Keep up the amazing work! :D
Eimxx chapter 12 . 4/25/2011
Aww... I luv dis PLZ update soon! :D x
spwarkle chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Update it soon please. I want to k ow what happens
Channylover chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Hey love the story plz add more
Lil Shawty-who loves to write chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
OMFG! tthis is like the freaking best story ever.I seriously adore you right now.I'm not kidding.i wish i had a mind like yours. I just hope u update quickly.

your loyall reader

Lil Shawty-who loves to write

P.S. I forgot to login but oh well!

PP.S I'm so adding you to my favs' and alerts.(this has gone on for long enough :D )

REMEMBER BIG FAN...BIG FAN...BIG FAN! (just making sure u know :D )