Reviews for Second Chance
wsupAnonnymous chapter 5 . 3/24/2011
im sorry.

i am going to skip the whole julie and miley thing

i apologize in advance.
wsupAnonnymous chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
i loathe justin right now. fckin dick. lmfao
jalex232 chapter 10 . 3/9/2010
OMFG. I read that whole story in one sitting. IT WAS AMAZING. you are one of the best writers i have read. OMFG Amazing :D
CuteCrazyGirlz chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
are you gunna continue this?
xx22xx chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Hey, Loved the chapter and ythe way it ended the whole story loved evrything all in all it was AMAZING! :)

-Kodie .A
Wildwind-Wildstar chapter 9 . 2/21/2010
LOVED IT! can't wait 4 you to update loving how the story is going so far! :3

- Kodie .A
stevielicous chapter 9 . 2/19/2010
wow! :D two thumbs up :D
Wildwind-Wildstar chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
LOVED IT! update cant wait to see what happens!:)
stevielicous chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
woah is d ring gonna come off? is alex gonna ask her who she is in love? :D
stevielicous chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
aw happy valentine's day sweetie :D
Wildwind-Wildstar chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
loved this chapter as i have loved all of ur others lolz cant wait for the next update.
Pretty.Little.Liars.Demena chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
loved the chapter..love the Alex/Miley scenes..Alex undressing in front of Miley had me laughing.. i loved it.. i feel bad for Justin or should i say ..oh well.. please update soon.. looking forward to the next chapter.. I'm loving this story alot atm.. so please please please update son...

p.s.- they should totally kiss in the next chapter..even if its like a dare.. oh come on.. please...

please please update soon...eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Pretty.Little.Liars.Demena chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
i just started reading this story even though i alerted it like a week ago..this story is really good.i really dont like Miley/Selena pairing.i think if you visit my profile you would know .. but this story is good.. i just think of Alex as Mikayla cause i like Miley/Mikayla pairing.. so its all all good.. so yeh please continue and please get Alex and Miley give us some more lovable scenes between the two..

this story is really good..keep writing it.. will Julie ever go back to Justin or is the change permanent..if it is..that sucks for him..but who cares about him.. i want some Alex/Miley scenes. so please update soon..
Wildwind-Wildstar chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
OH I loved this chapter I can't wait to read more!
malisha411 chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
I'm really liking this story