Reviews for Valentines Day
Ok then chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
Ok so there is no one having sex, k.
I'm scared chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
When are they going to fuck each other? Only on 3 chapter
K then chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
So this is a lemon fic?
Fraulein Kaname Langley chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Awww Kawaii!
Fraulein Kaname Langley chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Cute! Tai and Mimi are so cute.
Nightshroud19 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
ah another amazing story from the expertise of mobiles give you cancer.

This fic nearly brought a tear to my eye I must admit, it was very romantic and the bit about Izzy nearly had me in pieces very well written

looking forward to seeing more of this and you've just earned yourself a favourite author :P
Pulchritudinous Gal chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
What a cute story.

The perfect way to get in the Valentine's day spirit. 3

I love the way this story is going so far, especially the Michi parts. :D

I really look forward to reading more, so please update soon.
RainbowMunchies chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Okay so I have to apologize. I've been reviewing stories for a few hours and I'm officially in attack mode. _;

I guess I didn't quite realize the first chapter was a prologue, even thought he title said so... *punches self in face*

To be honest, I've just been opening up so many stories to the first chapter and finding them so depressingly barren and ill-written I automatically assumed this was the same. In this sense, I am offering you the /opinion/ that perhaps adding this on to the beginning of the first chapter (or even doing away with it altogether) would differentiate it better from the oh-so-common one paragraph story explanations littering the site. That is just an opinion, and is entirely up to you as the author. Either way it's fine, but as far as display goes it reminds me of the lesser form. :'C

Now, upon reading the second story I was happy to find a writer who obviously has a good head on their shoulders. Though the plots are somewhat cliche, they move along in a smooth manner, without getting stuck in the irritatingly long, pompous descriptions so many romances slip into. This allows us the fun fluff we associate with Valentine's-related readings. :3

The characters are also all very well written in character, and I especially loved Tai. The cussing threw me off a bit, but it made me smile thinking these would probably be what they /would/ say if the show hadn't been intended for kids. I know my sister and I talk that way all the time. XD

Really the only thing that bugged me in this chapter was the difficulty in realizing who was talking, particularly in the Kari/Tai scene where both are going back and forth. This wasn't too detrimental to the story however, since the winner was clearly displayed to use.

So, once again I'd like to apologize, for the most part, for my previous post. It was unfair and not accurate.

All in all, this is an adorable story and a great read.
RainbowMunchies chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This sounds like you stole it from a (albeit somewhat salty) fifth grader's paper on what Valentine's Day is.

So far, no Digimon. No action. No setting,no characters, no nothing. Do you even HAVE a story idea, or did you just feel like putting up random crap to boost your profile views? This is not a chapter, but an opening to a chapter. This shows no attempt at even starting a plot of any sort.

In the future, if you have a story idea, do us the good favor of actually starting it, instead of giving an entire first chapter of information we already know, entirely unrelated to the fandom.

That said, your view of love is rather skewed. If you consider Valentine's Day to be about all those things, we are to assume you consider all these things to sum up Valentine's Day as a whole. I don't know if you are /trying/ to bash Valentine's Day, or if this was unintentional, but it definitely does not make your story sound like it's going to be anything but you whining about how much Valentine's Day sucks. :

-Rain