Reviews for Making Pies
threesquares chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. Great story. I thought that it was fantastic that she was making pies to feel better. Booth seemed so in character to me. I loved how certain, yet how loving he was. Great sex scene. One thing. The pie crust would be inedible. Like steel. Just awful. Don't knead it please! Lol. :-) I thought this was a wonderful story. Just what I needed tonight. More, please! Thanks, Michele
luvsboothie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
"Sweet" ending to a very emotional story.
Mir-8 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I just LOVE your storie. It's perfect, great! :D
GCatsPjs chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Okay... so... 'bang bang' is right... *licks lips* Very... very hot, and only you can making pies into a memorable experience like this... tasty... m... god, i want to... sigh... :) Thank you for the story Katie, sorry it took me so long to reply... :) You are the queen of smut :)
Kizuna31 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved it! And I'm with Booth in a way! It's gonna be days before I don't giggle at someone saying pie lol great story really true to the characters!
anthropologist chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I am so excited that you posted another Bones story! This was completely amazing, just like your other work. It really amazes me that you have such a phenomenal writing range. You did a very great job with showing Brennan's vulnerability - it was realistic, not too overdone or dramatic or cheesy, but raw and heartwrenching and real. The pie metaphor was also very interesting, and it was a good theme for your story. The story was very complete and in-character, and I really enjoyed reading it. :) Amazing work!
browner864 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I suddenly have a craving for pie...but like Booth I'm not sure which "type" the craving is for! I loved this. Sweet and sexy with a tad bit of angst. Great combo for some B&B loving. The whole idea of Bren making the pie was sweet. If she can't say it in words, why not show him with her body and her baking skills! And the ending where she wanted to try a piece...off of him...whew! Way too yummy of a thought!

Thanks for the great read :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
that was ADORABLE! ah, the seduction of pie. lovely. very nicely writen. _

~HIKARi
Monisse chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was absolutely amazing! It was emotional, raw, sexy and very hot. I loved how you dealt with all the motions Temperance should be feeling, the deep scare inside of her when thinking she could lose Booth, you wrote it perfectly.

Also, the love scene was yet another thinks perfectly done, it was adorable and still filled with passion. You did a great job with this story.
teamtucker chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was a really good and well written story. i really liked the use of pie. keep writing!
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
loved it!
Dr Madness chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Haha, awesome, simply awesome. Very in-character and I loved the bit at the end when they were joking about pie. Hmm...pie sounds good about now. Ha x

Dr M
sporkingly chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Ah, I knew it! I knew I couldn't have been the only person envisioning Bren making a pie! Wonderful story. Gah, and don't men know that by saying they'll do whatever is best for us, we have to chose makes us cry and say No! Don't leave! :)
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Beautiful writing! Just amazing!
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was very good! Intense, hot, and in character! My three favorite things! :)