Reviews for Hermione chooses
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 7/2
pretty nice one-shot!
Kai chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
By the way: How funny, I have reviewed this story lots of times before. Something just forces me to add my opinion every time I read the story, and it's remarkably consistent every time...
Kai chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Hermione's authority worship is heavily exaggerated in fandom. Or at least, Rowling is heavily inconsistent with that and gives some authors ammunition to make Hermione look like a authority sucker.

I prefer to see the girl that, only about ten weeks into her new life as a witch, sets a teacher on fire because he (seemed to) hurt "her Harry". If the reason is important to her (it's always about her Harry) she defies a lot of people in authority positions, such as Fudge's ministry, Umbridge, Riddle's ministry.

It's no wonder that so many authors infer Hermione being controlled in some some way by the Dumblefuck and the Dumblefuck's little band of sycophants.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
LOVED IT!
Great story.
Thanks for writing.
frostbitelizard chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Well not a bad little one shot if a bit generic... But what the hell is with the M rating on this one?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
It's not a mansion, it's a dilapidated town-house full of dangerous things. There is a very good chance that any other bedrooms could be full of soul-eating necklaces and stuff.
Kai chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Good.

We mustn't forget: as authority-loving as Hermione is portrayed sometimes, she set fire on a teacher just a few weeks into her first year to protect Harry. And since then she always was at his side and broke almost every rule at least once, apart from in that shitty sixth book, but there Hermione's (and Harry's) behaviour is improbable and completely OOC anyway. And the famous love potion theory would REALLY explain that.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Nice little one shot that indicates Harry woke up then woke Hermione up as well. I'm sure some one will tell you that moRon and Harry had to share a room because the house was in disrepair, dirty, hadn't been lived in, or some such tripe. I agree it was Molly asserting her wish and Sirius allowing it.
Kai chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
One can easily turn Hermione into an authority worshipping slag. The scene you use would be a very good example of that. But those people forget that she set fire on a teacher just about two months into her Hogwarts career to save her friend.
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Awesome story!

And I couldn't agree with you more, Hermione ALWAYS chooses Harry.
Kai chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Nice story but needs tons more Weasley!bashing. The reaction of Smother Molly and Harry flipping her off, jealous prat Ronald and queen of fan girls Ginny not getting what they think they deserve. And loads of Dumble!bashing, too. :-)

(I wrote that and then looked if I have reviewed before. And lo and behold, I have. Nevertheless I post it. Funny that I used exactly the same name for the fat Weasel bitch then.)
Teufel1987 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Following that little rant on your profile about canon things that people in fanon get wrong, I thought I would add a little something I too noticed...

Sirius never calls Harry "pup" in canon. Never ever. Ever.

Ever!

The most he has done is call him "kiddo" that is about it. Sirius is not a dog that takes on the form of a human being. He is a man that can change into a dog. There is a difference.

Besides, if he calls people he sees as his son/godson "pup" therefore, by that logic, he should call people he sees as a potential mate "bitch" and his friends "dog"
I can totally see his girlfriend/wife being happy with that! I suppose it is a good thing that he died single and didn't date much...
Same goes for Remus and "cub" ... Though, I think either Tonks has beaten him senseless when he called her "bitch" or she actually likes that...

Anyway, nice chapter ... a little short, but nice!

As for why Harry and Ron have to share a room ... it is a mansion, that is true. However, it is a mansion that hasn't been in use for god-knows-how-long, magical, and belonging to a Dark Family. Cleaning it is practically waging a war with the house and whatever is in it. I doubt sleeping in such a mansion alone is a good thing. What if you miss out on the fact that the sheets are charmed to strangle you at night for example? What if people have missed out on X magical creature while cleaning out the second bedroom on the right from the staircase in the first floor?
Hell, they have a house-elf that is, to them, hostile! And a plethora of articles that at first seem harmless, but are actually quite deadly. Case in point: the robes that tried to strangle Ron!
At any rate, a person sleeping alone won't be able to raise much of an alarm if they were caught unawares. At least with a roommate, there is a higher chance of survival.
Besides, if you notice, everyone in the house slept in pairs.
Molly and Arthur
Hermione and Ginny (they too didn't have to sleep in pairs, but there you go!)
Fred and George
Harry and Ron
Nobody said anything about Sirius and Remus having individual rooms of their own...
Only two inhabitants of the house have rooms of their own: Buckbeak and Kreacher ... One if you don't count Kreacher as having a room. Regardless, both of them can take care of themselves!
44leroylamark chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Несколько слов в пояснение. Ну, как версии.
Hermione не связывалась с Harry магловскими (не нравится мне это слово) методами потому, что на неё наложили "confundo". Вот и не пришла ей в голову такая мысль.
Harry был поселен с Роном в комнату с портретом бывшего директора, который докладывал директору нынешнему, то есть Дамблдору.
Волди обучен окклюменции, а Гарри нет.
Kai chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Nice. No, not only nice but brilliant.

If you would just follow up with the clichéd independence fight with Old Whiskers and a good dressing down of Smother Molly and a bit Ron!bashing thrown in for good measure. And Sirius on his side against Snivellus and pranking the incompetent lot of them all with Moony's and the twins' help.

As a first chapter it would be REALLY great.
Engrprince chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Great Story. I love when Harry acts like a teenage and not a tool that JKR had him as. You pegged Ron well. Thanks