Reviews for let's erase the past
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
awww... so cute and sweet... sad at first... but oh well... this is really great... love your fic so much... this is really awesome... make more please... update your other fic too please...

ang galing mo po talaga gumawa ng mga storya...
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
i loved it and i don't see wat u mean with the 'i wrote this in a rush' or watever i personally think it was well written D
nanakira chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
My dear Xianthra you managed to make a nother lovely story with our adored couple SasukeItachi and you did a great job. Sure I hated the Itachi that raped pour litlle Sasuke, but it was the necesary thingh to hapen and it was an OOC moment. But thats how it was suposed to be, 'cause we know that Itachi would never dare do something like that to his beloved litlle otouto :)) thats why we come to you )) 'cause you can make our perverted dreams come true ))ok, now I think that I'm crazy :)) But it true, you have a gift, a talent at writeing storys that every body enjoys, even if they dont leave a review (they are to lazy, just like me :p) Anyways ... Congrats on a nother great story and I hope to read more from you. I really enjoy reading youre work and I wish you lots of inspiration in the future and more reviews. Hugs and kisses for ya :*
Xianthra17 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
aeonreclipse

i am very happy that you loved my gift... my birthday is still on december... hahahah so you still have a lot of time... hahahahaha...woot! :D
aeonreclipse chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
awaw I love it! I'm so happy I adore it! yay I can't wait to plan something for your birthday!
aeonreclipse chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
yay birthday lemon! I love! 3
Xianthra17 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
itasasuhot

thanks a lot for the review... i'm glad you liked it... there's more to come... :)

aeonreclipse

yay! i am very happy you liked my b-day gift for you... it's one way of me saying that i appreciate having you as a friend... :)

sorry i mistyped "liked" to 'lied'... hahaah thanks guys :)
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
itasasuhot

thanks a lot for the review... i'm glad you lied it... there's more to come... :)

damselwish chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
that was hot and awesome

this fanfic does NOT sound rushed

it sounds really really really good

i loved it so much 3

it turned me on and made me think so much

im definitely adding this to my favorites*

aeonreclipse chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
You have no Idea how much I loved it! Thank thank thank you!