Reviews for I'm Still Waiting
Sandy x Maxwell 4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Omg! Stan: You made her cry! Kyle: you bastard! Lol sorry I had to type that but Gosh you did make me cry like 2 tears but it takes a lot for me to cry. Dude. This was deep.
start.to.rawr chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Stories with the possibility of Kenny never coming back always get to me. Him being my favourite character and all.

Poor, sweet innocent, lil' Butters.
Astrolatry chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
aww, that was so sad!
passionateartist chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Gah, so sad! (sniff) Kenny you monster! Stop making your man wait and go to him!
Viola Durant chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
:( This is pretty sad actually, poor Butters. And My Chemical Romance is awesome btw Happy Danger Days my fellow Killjoy
Ichirin chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I can't say I blame your sister for crying this was sad but sort of tragically beautiful. I don't think that's a word but it is now I can't wait for the sequel! and My Chemical Romance is okay
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh my God, this is beautiful.

I'm listening to Helena right now and it really fits.

Poor Butters.

I can't even BEGIN to describe the emotions this makes me feel.

Good job.

DAWW POOR BUTTERS

HNGH :T

(OMG THE SONG THIS WAS BASED ON LEGIT JUST ENDED) 3
formerlyhozi chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I understand your sister oh-so-much. It's painful, which is one of the reasons this pairing is so insanely delicious to read and write. This is an absolutely perfect oneshot, your language is flowing so nicely and it's a perfect narration.

In short?

Stunning.
XxLovelyxStitchesxX chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh my what a beautiful story I loved it so awesome. I love how you captured Butter's POV and like RainbowMunchies said below me it is very dead on with the whole Kenny idea. Anyways I loved it very much and you're a good writer!

~Lovely out
RainbowMunchies chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Okay, I personally have nothing against Helena so don't take this the wrong way, but when I read your A/N I pretty much mumbled, "For Frith's sake," to myself. It was a little n00bish, especially the flipping out over liking Helena and the whole, "This is Butter's POV!1"

However, once your story actually started, I was pleasantly surprised. It's been a while since I opened up a South Park fanfic that didn't have two (or more) of the SP boys going at it like bunnies. :

While indeed filled with angst, your story was not depressing. Rather, I think it could be applied to any addiction that takes the people we love away from us. The rush to feel alive, the idea that one more hit will be enough...

I loved the ease with which you described the growth of their friendship. Butter's was definitely the best character to do this with, because as you stated in your story, he's one of the few that truly cares (or at least shows he cares) about everyone around him. The idea of Kenny as a "wolf crier" was dead on as well.

If there were any grammatical errors, they were invisible.

It makes me happy to find a good story, even if it takes some searching. Thank you for an amazing read.

-Rain