Reviews for Pandoran Whiskey Hookup
Sothis Star1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Very cute; I liked it. :-)
benma chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Hi wave,

at first I have to say, that I really like how you write your stories!

The film "Avatar" has really touched me and it's somehow similar with your stories: When I read your stories, I'm feeling like my thoughts are travelling back to Pandora.

I would be very happy, if you would continue your story "Pandoran Whiskey Hookup" with, or without a Lemon :-).
Xerxes2003 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Heh, very nice little story. Doesn't have a dull spot, I really liked it, including the first part (their way to the base) and the very ending. Thanks.
deathmagicdoom chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Damn, good story.

Keep writing.
PazzoCuore chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
lol i can imagine neytiri being drunk ha aha that would be funny!
Lady Faucheur chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
:D

This awesome
Codeless Enigma chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Haha. Very funny
Clara de Morra chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love how the entire story flows, and how Neytiri just does not want to go. It's a fantastic idea, too; one I would've never thought of, or even thought I'd see.

Anyway, good job!

(P.S.: Lemon would be most welcome.)
ShatteredColors chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
lmfao. this was funnyy. :D aha. i loved the way you wrote it as well. :D

...full lemon? yes please?
Holocron Coder chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Haha, wow. That's amusing.

We need more of how Neytiri acts while drunk. During the party, maybe (or, as you mentioned, after... ha).

This is just amusing.
ShopaholicCutie chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
great!:D really awesome story!:D:D::D
anberry chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
OMG... Full blown Lemon PLEASE! ASAP! XD

This was quite funny! XD The concept of drunken Na'vi is hilarious! XD I hope you expand on it though! please? XD and thank you! XD lolz
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow. I loved it! Short, sweet, I'd love to see some extra lemon, just because I'm the kinda dork who stays at home, reviewing stories, and NEVER getting the girl! XD AH HAHAHA! I'm kidding, but your story is phenominal! I love it! I'll have to read your other stories!
Matt87 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Funny and entertaining story. I like your take on Neytiri and Jake. And yeah, added lemons would be awesome! LOL.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hah! Nice one! You really should continue with this:D

Great idea and well written too:D Though, you shouldve given a reason on why they were holding that party. If you did, then I just overlooked it:D