Reviews for The Boy Who Drank Stars
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow...I am speechless.

Thank you for writing this piece of remarkable insight.
Avior Schedar chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Just brilliant...
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
This was worth loging in for, do you know what i like most about your stories? You take those little philosophical thoughts i think at night, and turn them into POETRY its just, amazing
Ruin Takada chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow... this is really good. I love the imagery... and I was called the painter... no, you're the painter with this one. There some ideas in this that even I haven't thought of. I'd never realised how close he was to Prometheus. I knew about the depression and anguish - it's called Schizoid Personality Disorder, or, in his case, being the 'Secret Schizoid'. Search the disorder on wiki if you don't believe me.

I knew about that mask thing, how he doesn't have a real, true personality. There's Light, the guy everyone wants him to be; Kira, the ideal that he became for want of Justice; and then there's the nameless person, the personality he was born with but wasn't permitted to have. You know, I bet he would've been a painter, given the chance.

This is excellent, and it doesn't atter that it was late - no everyone looks out for the great dates. I know I did, but then again, I'm sad like that. I have to say I'm puzzled about the title, but if it works in getting someone to read it like it did me, then all the better.

Keep going, Muffin, you naughty girl! You can only get better!
kawa-kiree chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Really good. Really really REALLY good. I haven't read a Death Note oneshot this great in WAYY too long. D: This just made my day.
Neekio chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Holy crap! that was amazing! Seriously, Seriously awesome :)