Reviews for One Single Spell of Revenge
Eternal Night Owl chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This is an amazing story, with a very interesting idea! I don't know if I'd say I prefer this ending to the original, but like I said, it's a very creative idea. I mean, I know Bellatrix is awful, but damn...

I can't say I completely blame Neville though, he not only grew up without his parents because of her, but was forced to go through the pain of seeing them as shells of who they once were. Which would be worse than having them simply be killed, in my opinion.
the reader chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very good I love the sorely very intersesting
CrazyCousinEiko chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Yay for cookies! XD

I'm a big fan of dark, "bleaky" stories, and Neville's my favourite character, so I really enjoyed this. Yes, it might be a tad OOC, but at the same time I can see him doing this. I definitely can see Hermione and Harry helping Neville do it. I think this is a very fitting punishment for Bellatrix- I wish she would have gotten this instead of just dying.
Cutlery Pieces chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Yeah, it was OOC and kind-of roughly written. I'm being honest here, but not your best work. But I did get some kicks of of reading, so there's that.

From Cutlery_Pieces.
wow chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
dark. definitely dark..but surprisingly good, i actually not LIKED it...but appreciated it.. Neville got his revenge..as did harry and hermione. Dark, but good and satisfying, your a good writer and pretty creative, good job...
Avaryn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hi, your friendly dark fic stalker here again :D

I agree with you; Bellatrix definitely got off too lightly in the actual books. I prefer this version! It's good how both Harry and Hermione are also slightly dark in this, too. Contrasts well with their usual angelic selves!

- RandomShadows