Reviews for Het Vogellied
Fireotaku18 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
this is interesting!
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Wow that was so sad! But it was very well written! Thank you for writing such and amazing story!
Tialakit chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Is it just me or are all religions composed of bigots? I have a irrational fear of churches because of the actions of a church daycare center they without consulting my parents or anyone else for that matter tried to exorsize me. Yeah I prefer my own interpretation of several major religions and some minor ones. I combined the best beliefs out of all of them and added my own twist that hit me in my sleep one night.
bloodyhunter chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
what if the reason Robin hates/dislikes Slade because slade made him fall from grace? And what if the others never knew he used to be an angel and that slade was really a demon? man you got me thinking of all the ways you could build off of this! can't wait to see what you come up with!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
My, My, My! I cant say i wasn't expecting this... The ending was more like a beginning... Slade was ~Slade~

I really enjoyed your characterization! The smut was very good too. I hope a sequel comes out!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
...Slade you BASTARD...

Swindler too!

'ello Kawaii! I haven't read Sladin fanfics in a while... HP fandom's had me at gun point! Its soo good to be back...

So fantasy, Religion and Sex... A veeeery Good blend!

Robin was painfully, Robin and Slade... well he took advantage of that... I'm gonna stop talking and read the next chappie...
cadillacslim3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I REALLY like how you used a different story type instead of the regular 'villian-hero' type! Everthing was cool until the bloody eye parts and how robin was 'off'. He seemed WAY to childlike, although slades character was perfect! By the way, I'm (mentally) over 18 ;)
Koruyuha chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Hahaha nothing like blasphemy on a Sunday afternoon. Awesome. Slade was especially apt for his role. Is it after this point that Richard can't bear to call himself Richard anymore, and takes on the name Robin? Fallen angels usually change their names in some way.

(btw sex marathonhot)
Elric-Is-Love chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
More! Du' leave me hanging, Kawaii-San!
LindenMae chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Oh... you've broken my heart and yet I still love you so much. How is this possible? lol. You're amazing. I have to admit I was pulling for Richard and kind of hoping he'd save himself but, honestly, where's the fun in that?

I LOVED the inserts of the other characters. Totally made me squeal and grin. I thought including Adeline was the most perfect thing you did, aside from Archbishop Wayne of course. You wrote her and Slade's interaction SO well. And the eye! The idea to connect the stolen eye to Adeline NEVER crossed my mind. You're a genius. I also totally got Garrett (Garfield) and Viktor (c) right away and I was super proud of myself for that.

This is honestly so well written and I am amazed by you. Reading this seriously makes me want to cry for poor Richard, especially the way he doesn't understand what he's become except enough to know that God doesn't love him anymore. So sad but so well written.
Wynja chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Aw! It was just beautiful! In a tragic way, but I loved it! Why dosen't this story have more rev's? It's one of the best out there! Is it the title not being in English? I know I've skipped a few stories at first because the titles were in french, and somehow my stupid little mind goes "French story, next" without even reading the summary... are others that way too? Have no idea... -glares at people- READ!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Personally I love it! Everyone else however is going to flame you!
Wynja chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hi! Oh, when I read the teaser to this, I knew it would be good, but THIS good! YAAY! I have this huge kink for innocense, and this really hit the spot... oh, and a little tail-play was amazingly hot too... Love you!
LindenMae chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh this is simply heartbreaking. I can just see it. The characterizations are perfect and oh my god, er... God, it's beautiful and so wrong. Glorious. Everything about this was just wonderful.

((Slade himself found he had to wipe away the blood that was leaking from his under his eye patch.

The angel’s eye was crying. He smiled, fascinated.)) This may have actually sent shivers down my spine, it's such an incredible image and it completely shows the polar difference between Heaven and Hell and good and evil. Seriously, incredible.

The only thing that kind of struck me as off is that when Slade is taking advantage of Richard in the belltower you call him Robin several times and then revert back to Richard and I'm not sure if you meant to do that or not? I'm on medication that's really draining and makes my brain kind of foggy, so I totally could have missed something.

Otherwise amazing fic. AMAZING.