Reviews for Social Circle Taboo
Toni Masen chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great to hear Rosalie's POV for a change. Why do us girls always give in and end up breaking our own hearts?
staringatthesky chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awww, funny and sexy and adorable! It made me laugh and left me with a grin on my face- well done!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Incredibly hot, sexy, and funny as shit. I enjoyed reading this story as much as Rosalie enjoyed those orgasms. Wonderful piece of work and I love your writing style.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
what did edward do that almost broke them as a couple? did he cheat on bella? i don't think you ever said what, just that he made a huge mistake but they got back together

so this o/s isn't really about emmett's small peen, right? it wasn't that small, just not very large...it was more about her insecurities and fears and trust issues...anyways, it was fun to read. thank you for this!
freakyhazeleyes chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was really very good. I enjoyed it a lot. I don't normally read fanfics from Rosalie's pov, but I liked her POV very much. Great job. :)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aw I was nearly in tears at this. Perfectly funny and sexy and filled with longing. wonderful.
psychexero chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Excellent story! Sucked me in and kept me hooked. Giggles are well placed and I think you totally nailed Rose on the head in this one. I LOVED it :)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Congrats on winning! I'm not much of an Emmett/Rosalie fic reader, but I just had to read this one. It definitely deserved 1st place.

hugglesbunny chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Loved it. It totally reminded me of something that happened in high school. I'm still laughing...

HB
ceryserabelo chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
you are genius, and i seriously enjoyed this. alot. (:
lovemybooks chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Amazing job! I was expecting a crackfic, due to the nature of the contest, but this was even better. We got the humor, the angst, and the incredible writing. Bravo! I look forward to seeing what you come up with in the future! (:
VanPireNZ chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
What a perfect mix of humour and angst and tension and sex. I loved that you made Tyler have an even smaller dick!

My fav lines:

~~Cocky fucking bastard. Lack of cock-y arrogant prick.~~

~~He slammed into me and I moaned. I couldn't help it. Fuck, the boy always knew what to do with what he had. Emmett let out a self satisfied scoff. I looked him in the eye even as he continued to thrust into me. "You know, the nerves that line the vaginal walls can be reached with a two inch cock."

That wiped the smile off his face. He thrust into me hard enough to make me moan again. "My cock," he growled between thrusts, "Is not. Two inches."~~

~~and, just like his freakishly small dick, we made it work.~~

Brilliant piece of work! Best of luck,ladies!

xoxo
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That was great! It was fun to read a story that didn't have all the men in it have larger than average... um, brains. Yeah, brains, that's what I meant.

Emmett was really sweet, and I kind of felt sorry for him with all the teasing Rose gave him. But apparently he figured out a long time ago that it's not what you have, but what you do with it that counts. I'm glad Rose finally figured out that it's not the packaging that matters, but what's inside.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 2/2/2010