Reviews for The Good Doctor
cricket5144 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is an awesome story! Very interesting and each part just kept me completely hooked! How come you never continued with it?
animelvr16 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
i really like this story so far and i cant wait to read what happens next so please post more soon
mw138 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow. Poor Jake and Billy. What's up with Jasper doing a complete 180 after the alley tryst? I thought he was really interested in Jake, but then he just completely ignored him and started hitting on his mother. Sarah just disgusts me all around. I really hope you continue this. I'd like to know what in the world was going through Jasper's mind.
Insideitall chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
this could be a really interesting multi chap. I loved it
anon chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
More/sequel? Please? D:
noonanna chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I know how it feels like being hurt by the one you hurts the most isn't about Jasper but Jake's ...I just want to talk about he meant to do that,then even if he is a walking god on this planet,I wouldn't be happy that Jake ended up with was just too please tell me if you will update.I don't mind waiting for the update,but I fear a long wait with no hope.
anon chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
my goodness, it certainly is a FML moment! i really do hope that you decide to continue this as it seems a bit incomplete... especially since i have no idea why jasper freaked after their date. also would love to see jacob and billy get their revenge/happy ending.
iheartdrummers chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hey this is really good. Is there gonna be more?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
plz plz update soon i love this story poor jakey :( cant wait to see what happens and to read whats up with jasper till next time :)
Zainab chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
yay!kinda
TillITryIllNeverKnow chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
Trust me, we're here! I promise!
dee19 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Hey just wanted to let you know I'm still here and rooting for you. I really like the story so far, I like how you developed the characters so far. I hope Billy leaves Sarah. PS I never noticed your PS till now please don't hate.
laverett chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
will do! Please, please, please, I need, need, need for you to continue this fic!
Raeshi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow I don't know who I feel worse for Billy or Jacob. I officially hate Sarah. She just sucks, didn't take long to 'move on'.

Really liking the story. I hope you continue it.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Love this, sorry I missed it when it was first posted.