Reviews for Letters to No One
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I think all of us here have made a pact and decided that it's better if other people don't get involved. -

I wish I didn't want you so damn badly. Sometimes I wish you'd never even kissed me. At least then I wouldn't know what I'm missing. -

Mostly, though, I just wish I knew you were okay. -

all your one shots are heart wrenching and so in character, i always wanna cry. you truly "get" them.
Your Oasis chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Love him, Ron, and be a good friend. Don't ever worry that you're not good enough because you're more than enough. Don't ever turn your back on him. No matter what happens in life, learn to forgive and forget. It will take you much further than any other lessons you can learn. - *le tears*

You're his best friend. You're one of the few people in the world who looks at him and doesn't see The Chosen One. I don't think you can really understand how much that probably means to him. -

When this is all over, we'll all be together again, and we'll be able to take care of each other again. Know that what you're doing is right. No matter what anyone else says, you are exactly where you're supposed to be right now. This will eventually end. One day, you'll fall in love and get married and have your own children. I hope that those kids never have to see or do any of the things you have. The world will be a safer and a better place because of what you're doing right now. -

i almost cried.
Splash123 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Very nice! Please update soon.
Flamingo917 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
These are so sweet! They make me want to cry. I think you've gotten the characters down really well. Can't wait to read more!
celticscorpion chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
AH, off to a good start. Just angsty enough without being over the top. Good job, looking forward to Chapter 2.
Mariiie-Mars chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
I loved it, in fact I love Ron/AnyWeasley story so update soon.

xoxo

P.S. I loved your first one with Ginny/Harry too
mademoiselleblair chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is incredible. Ginny is such a strong character and you've definitely captured her well. So many fics (including my own, unfortunately) don't touch upon the angst that Ginny must have felt towards Harry during Deathly Hallows. She must have been so bitter - and you got that so perfectly. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Fayari chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very much looking forward to these!
ATigressAshore chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I've seen something similar to this, but not exact. I liked it, and it's pure Ginny. A bit OOC, but that's okay, not all of us can be like JK. Good job, though.