Reviews for The Diary
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 9/10
Beautiful story, I hope you will continue this someday
so cute
i would love to see where you can take this one I love all of your stories and have read most of them
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 5/24
Yay, family they all deserve. Love it. Write on!
Minerva McG chapter 1 . 2/5
I believe you should extend this story, I have thoroughly enjoyed it as well as some of your other stories.
Gryffindor.Girl42779 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
A great story! i love all of your pieces.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
That's such a cool idea! I like the idea of a diary that Harry can use to call his mother to help him :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Cute xx
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
What James' dad did to make Lily marry James was wrong, even though he saved her life. I'm happy that Lily decided to stay in the future and out of the diary. I'm happy that her and Severus are getting married and that Severus is adopting Harry.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
If only this were true. :]
Justpucky chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You could write just one more chapter with everybody's responses to Lily's return... Maybe with a vingnet of a sick harry reading one of the fairytale in beedle the bard and bringing something outrageous like the hopping pot to life.
BORED-AS-FUZZ chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
make a very long sequal for this story its awesome and it would be cool if it continued
Hina1124 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
It would be wonderful if you continue this story, maybe from the start off Harrys first year?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Personally I just love stories where Severus & Lily getting together or in this story finally get together because I've never truly understood just why Lily was so able to alter her opinions of James Potter enough through Hogwarts to not only date him but to even consider marrying him. At least this story gives a very good reason as to why Lily
ended up marrying James despite the fact that her heart belonged to another - Severus.

It would be interesting to learn just how others such as Albus Dumbledore, the rest of the
Hogwarts staff, the study body, the Ministry & the general wizarding population would take
the news of Lily's return to living world but also her marriage to Severus Snape & Severus
adopting young Harry? Though I do hope that Lily would give old Albus a very good verbal
thrashing for having placed her son Harry with her prejudiced sister Petunia Dursleys?
Kimi Lowe chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
love the story. please continue it soon.