Reviews for The Diary
That's such a cool idea! I like the idea of a diary that Harry can use to call his mother to help him :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Cute xx
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
What James' dad did to make Lily marry James was wrong, even though he saved her life. I'm happy that Lily decided to stay in the future and out of the diary. I'm happy that her and Severus are getting married and that Severus is adopting Harry.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
If only this were true. :]
Justpucky chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You could write just one more chapter with everybody's responses to Lily's return... Maybe with a vingnet of a sick harry reading one of the fairytale in beedle the bard and bringing something outrageous like the hopping pot to life.
BORED-AS-FUZZ chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
make a very long sequal for this story its awesome and it would be cool if it continued
Hina1124 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
It would be wonderful if you continue this story, maybe from the start off Harrys first year?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Personally I just love stories where Severus & Lily getting together or in this story finally get together because I've never truly understood just why Lily was so able to alter her opinions of James Potter enough through Hogwarts to not only date him but to even consider marrying him. At least this story gives a very good reason as to why Lily
ended up marrying James despite the fact that her heart belonged to another - Severus.

It would be interesting to learn just how others such as Albus Dumbledore, the rest of the
Hogwarts staff, the study body, the Ministry & the general wizarding population would take
the news of Lily's return to living world but also her marriage to Severus Snape & Severus
adopting young Harry? Though I do hope that Lily would give old Albus a very good verbal
thrashing for having placed her son Harry with her prejudiced sister Petunia Dursleys?
Kimi Lowe chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
love the story. please continue it soon.
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I totally love this :)
Tekiri chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Good job! I think it is very original.:)

.Night
severussnape girl aka sevey chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
please do update this story and make it logner i think it's a brillaint idea and unquie quite differetn form alll the toher ones i have read adn i think would be wonddeful to fidn otu what happens. please update.
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You can't just leave it there!

Please continue and write more! :)
SpellSword166 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Cute! I really liked this story! Lily was nice, and Harry was a bit OOC but cute too. I don't really get how past-lily can marry present-severus, so id like clarification on that. Otherwise its great.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
would it be possible for you to continue this story? and if you do, would you mind sending me a PM? or just posting another chapter with the sequel name in it?