Reviews for Overprotective
Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/25
Holy sweet jesus lord. This is my favorite DELENA fic ever. The way you write is incredible. I know I'm years late but I just had to say something. Omg. Just lovely.
Nej chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I'm so pissed this isn't complete! OMG at least 2 more chapters and you could've wrapped it up but (!) I'm not gonna ask for an update knowing the next chapter might end up in a cliffhanger and who knows how long we might have to wait until the chapter after that. At least this one ended up in a good place (a very gooooood place lmao) so I can imagine Elena finally having a closure with Stefan and starting a relationship with Damon.

Anyways, while SE bits made me cringe at times, I liked Elena's development to her realizing her feelings and admitting she's in love with Damon. I think your Damon is very on a light side though, I can't really imagine him giving in so quickly after she'd hurt him before with her denial or not making more sure she won't change her mind once they sleep together OR being so forgiving she used magic to find out his feelings while not revealing barely anything much on her own side but...I guess at the same time it makes sense for an after mid season 1 Damon. At the same time I can't really imagine Elena going so far as cheating instead of breaking it off with Stefan before moving to Damon.

I think as far as emotions go this is one of the best dex I've ever read. You wrote the emotion so well from Elena's pov, which kinda eases my worries she might just change her mind the next morning. It was too real and too deep and life changing for her to do that (if she does I really hope Damon won't take it so lightly like he takes everything so far, this WAS special so for her to take it all back would be hurtful) and I think she'd realized this too. I wish we had something from Damon's pov on how this made him feel.

If you ever update I sincerely hope you don't ruin it, please don't! This last chapter was really special.
Anje chapter 13 . 7/15/2017
This is one of the best stories I've read. Loved the Damon & Elena connection - overcoming danger & ending up together.
Please write another similar story - maybe a sequel. Stefan comes home to find Damon & Elena together . Damon & Elena get married - honeymoon etc. Completely happy ending.
MsMika chapter 13 . 4/27/2017
I'm relatively new to the TVD world and have been devouring all the Delena fic I can. This. Was. Hot. Maybe you're not writing anymore, but I'm hoping the muse will strike you to continue this one!
sajen.freyberg chapter 2 . 1/20/2017
Personally I think a sardonic, homicidal vampire would be the perfect shopping companion.
sloksingh45 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
Please update
porterbayne chapter 13 . 4/5/2016
WOW. You are an amazing writer. This was incredible.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
I just wanted too add that your Damon is so in-character, it's scary! Sometimes people go over the top sleazy with him, but with your writing you can tell that he uses it mostly as a cover. And he's not too cheesy either.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Pretty please with a cherry on top wrap this up? You're almost there. It's almost fine as it is now, but it just needs to end things with Stefan and then they can ride off into the sunset.
Sandraa69 chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
Just found this story. Loved it. Please come back to it.
guest chapter 13 . 5/22/2015
Please come back, your story is too good, please come back.
C-JoJo chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Just discovered this and read all 13 chapters in one fell swoop! Glorious! Thanks for writing, and I'd love it if you would pick it up again!
Dreamthrower chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Glorious! Loved it! Great writing and so much fun :).

(Also, glad to see I'm not the only one chipping away at their Delena fanfics over years ;) )

Thank you so much, I really did enjoy this.
Ragna01 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014