Reviews for Graduation Celebration Confrontation
Kazzoh chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
Great story :) I was rewatching 'Sandblast' a couple of days ago and loved the interaction between Tony and Josh. I was thinking how great it would be if they kept in touch and I can just imagine Tony taking the time to attend Josh's graduation.

I love Tony and Gibbs angst and h/c stories and I was wondering how I'd missed reading something you'd written before now, but then the hint of Tiva explained it to me: I'm really not a fan of that 'ship and I tend to avoid it wherever possible.

Having said that, you're a really good writer and this story pulled me in and had me reading to the end, which is no mean feat in the circumstances :D

Karen :)
Carneu chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
Just read the whole story through. I've enjoyed it greatly.
megamom2 chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
Wonderful! An intelligent plot, great original supporting characters, romance for McGee, and Tony whump made for an enjoyable read!
stareagle chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Another great story- loved the ending.
stareagle chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
it worked!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
Excellent, thank you! I've already read McGroom (that's what led me to find the beginnings!) so now my curiousity about who Mari is and where she came from is satisfied. Of course, if you were to write a sequel, that would be lovely!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
I loved Tim's action, whooohooo, my special agent! And I especially liked this sentence: "The Boss looked at him fondly."

Don't get to see or hear that on the show, not for Tim.

Thank you! :D
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Oh it worked! I'm very picky about Tim's girlfriends (because I have so very much to do with it, lol!) and I really really like Marianne! She's smart, she's got some of the same talents & interests as he does and she has a great sense of humor.
USAFChief chapter 13 . 8/21/2011
Nice, tight plot. Excellent dialog and characterizations. Personally, I'd have loved to see Gibbs upbraiding the SWAT team with their leaders cheering him on.

I do enjoy the way you continue to bring former characters into your stories. I know that this was written over a year ago, and you have probably grown a great deal as a writer since this was written, but I want to tell you again that from the first story you wrote to this one is like night and day. You've come a long way as a story teller and a writer. I'll keep reading and enjoying your work. I'm glad I found your work.

Best regards,

pdf
USAFChief chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
"oh, dearie me" Really? *smile*

This was a potent conversation between men becoming very good friends. Tony's vocalization of his daydreams for the future was magnificently done.

You are getting better and better with each story you write.

pdf
Mezzo Beev chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
I like Tony’s tactics in bolstering Tim’s confidence about the conference. Laundry problem, indeed! I’m enjoying the Tim romance. You’ve created a very nice woman for him to get involved with – someone who can meet him intellectually without having to invade his turf to do it. And I like that you build the whole business on the characters and situations that you’ve grown out of your stories inspired by Sandblast.

I’ve got to admit that at first I was a little confused with the leaping back and forth in time, but once I caught on to it, I liked the technique. Poor feverish Tony, reliving the events that led to his being in that state. You do a very nice job of whumping Tony. And I loved the bits of Gibbs-care that you threw in. I liked your Dr. Chow too. And poor Ziva, so conflicted about her feelings concerning Tony. She is a very foolish woman.
Space1Traveler chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Wonderfully done! The Tony whump was unusual and for that I give you huge points. Great story! I had a really good time. Thanks.
Space1Traveler chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
Very okay.
Space1Traveler chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
Hot dammit, that was entertainment!
Space1Traveler chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
Tony is so funny! Oh yes, this works just fine for 'our Timmy'.