Reviews for In The Long Run
lizzymarlow1984 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
*scowls*stupd elves...(link and zelda)
jojo chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
An incident with a hedge? Wait what? O-o
bethanykim101 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
This so epic! Can you make a sequel?
bethanykim101 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow, it's really good!
Lovell Luka chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Hahahaha. Link's so terrible and Zelda too.

poor marth... Hmm what could they possibly do at a hotel?
thought hemorrhage chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
This fan fic made my day XD The ending was so cute. :)
Lady Monochromic chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
That was such a cute story, it made me laugh a couple of times. I never knew Link and Zelda could be so mischievous. (think that's the word) :L

It's short but I love it all he same. Nice ending too.
Kufuffelupagus chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
What a fantastic story! It made me laugh out loud more than once; the humour was great. And the characters seemed so alive! Thanks for writing such a great story. )
Fire and Ice will always love chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
Aww! What a cute story! I knew Ike and Marth would end up together! Loved how Roy used a flyswatter!
IlikeYuki chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Oh no, it's finished! But this was such a cute ending! (Zelda and Link are pretty devious though...) Marth's confession was so sweet but Ike's reaction actually made me say 'awkward' out loud! He should have been more specific in the first place instead of making Marth suffer like that! Roy really grew on me too, he was pretty nice by the end (though imagining him with an afro still throws me off!) Thank you for writing such a cute, funny story, I had fun reading it! -
Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Aww, it's over already...

I gotta admit, I did not expect the ending. Especially the fact that they had bet on Marth. It's so funny!

Loved the story the whole time!
PoisonedxHearts chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
YEY! That was a brilliant finish :D

Still having funny images of Roy...

Loved the first kiss. i can just imagine loads of runners going past, clapping and cheering and neither of them would have noticed a thing.

Really hope you write more MarthxIke stuff :D
ADashOfInsanity chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Link and Zelda are so cruel! But still Marth and Ike got together in the end! And the business with the mint was funny :D

And you finished it! Yay!
Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
You don't know how much I love you for updating!

..But why is it so short TT-TT
ADashOfInsanity chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Do you mind?

Ha, what can I say really? Brilliant as ever?

I don't really give very good reviews do I?