Reviews for Alistia
FlyMeToGallifrey12 chapter 1 . 3/6
I read this out loud to my friends and now theyre slightly traumatized
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Is it just me or does a "tall black haired man" and a "short blond" remind anyone else of a certain detective duo *cough cough* Johnlock *cough*
Tueur 'a gages jaune chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
From the TOS:

"Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference."

Reported.

Tueur à gages jaune
TrickstersHeir chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
"eye on a blonde, handsome man. Unfortunately, his hand was loosely clasped with a towering, pale, black haired man." Some John and Sherlock thrown in, I presume?

Anywho, awesome fic!
AccioTeaAndCats chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Is the 'blonde, handsome man' and the 'towering, pale, black haired man' Arthur and Merlin? XD Or am I just looking for stuff that isn't there?

Awesome fic by the way! You should've made it a multi chaptered story :)
Wynn-Chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
just wondering... did you happen to draw the planet idea/title from Rogue Galaxy?
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Drool...
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I absolutly LOOOOOVE that! I am in LOVE with The Doctor (preferably David Tennant) and god damn, Jack Harkness is hot! ;P Great story! :D
Anesidorica chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I think I might be sweating! Very nicely done. Very hot. Very, very hot, hehe. Please do keep it up!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Cute! Though I would've liked it better if it was just between Jack and the Doctor without mention of Ianto , since he wasn't in the story it seemed a bit strange to find comparisons of size.
Hiding in the mist chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow... :3

((It's courtney btw. I'm glad I found your fic ))
Dummy2know chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Flippin HOT. Its Jasmine btw
Won Tawn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
BAD TWINY. BAD.

NO! HOW COULD YOU COMMIT SUCH AN EVIL ACT?