Reviews for The Last Gift
Aista chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Thank you for giving Arwen a voice. It's not often I hear it.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was a magnificent story! Well done!
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was heartbreakingly poignant Ellynn, a beautiful piece of writing!
IreneHolmes chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Elrond's family is easily my favorite group of people in LotR... it's always great to find a wonderfully written fic about them. You did a great job!
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
loved it, really interesting storyline. well done )
Virtuella chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Woah, I thought I had reviewed this ages ago! It's a sweet story, and such an appropriate gift. Beautifully done.
Feafea chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Very beautiful story. It's going to my favorites!
Elafacwen chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Very wonderful idea. I really enjoyed it!
Danielle chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is a lovely story. I never thought of Arwen having any contact with her parents after her marriage so your idea that she found a way to communicate is delightful and very plausible.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This is lovely, Ellynn. What a wonderful idea Arwen had. Nicely done. :)
Fili chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Elf, this is beautiful! There is such tenderness and caring written into it that I can see in my mind's eye the artwork and the the images that inspired it.

Very, very well done.

*hugs*
Avonmora chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is very good! You're writing is very good in the sense of it's grammar and spelling and such which can sometimes be very hard to find here. The story itself was also wonderful. It's a lovely little idea for a oneshot and I loved it! Keep it up!
andurilevenstar chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was a very good one-shot. I liked the idea Arwen had of making a scrap book and giving it to her parents. It was well writen too. Good job )
Lady Akyrial chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was absolutely lovely! So much so, that I can't even nitpik. I think that your second reviewer was correct, though. Seeing a conclusion with Elrond and Celebrian would be perfect - as many would wonder what their reaction would be. You have the potential for much artistic license.

I hope that you have many favorable reviews for this; alas, many of the younger UR GR8 crowd will not be able to appreciate the high quality of this story.

Lady A.
Nine88 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Hi )

I like the idea of Arwen sending her drawings of the family to her parents. I would be very intersting to see how they react to this gift. Maybe you could write another chapter to show their reactions?

Great chap