Reviews for Twilight On High
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Made me picture Mass Effect with cast of Archer :O
katersss chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
this story is made of awesome.

XD
Angurvddel chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
*dies laughing*
Kit chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Extra win for the twilight part! I feel the need to go launch probes at earth now!
Shazzer80 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
LOL! I always wondered if any probe landed in a similar fashion... but even in my wildest dream I never imagined it could blast one of those two idiots!
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
random stranger chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i wonder why can i so easily imagine the "go, team shepard!" moment? anyway, thanks for the story. really nice.
Luna chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lol...I truly had no idea what this was going to be about and I hadn't read that it was a parody so the beginning boggled me, but I couldn't stop laughing by the end of it XP death by space probe, keep up the amazing parodies .~
Mashtar chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
That was brilliant! I wish we could actually do that in ME2.
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow that was cruel. Completly necesarry, but cruel. (Yes it was necesarry, for if you would not have done it the moment would have been far far too cheesy. Death by space probe was the only thing that could save us.) Great way too kick of a story. I have high hopes.
Mister Buch chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I mademyself late for work so I could keep reading. I absolutely love this. I had to stop to laugh a LOT. The family problems thing, and the name 'Edward Sullen' are highlights but it was damn hard to choose!