Reviews for Loner
EisleyGirl chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
yikes! heavy stuff, but i loved it! update soon!
mitihifi chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Im struggling for poor Edward. His emotions are so confused and i think Carlisle got it right when he said "How long are you going to let him keep destroying your life?" hopefully edward can allow Bella to start brightening up his life. im glad the news was about james and not edwards birth mother. that would have been a bit stressful for this soon in the ExB story. hopefully next chapter we can have some more ExB dialogue and see what edward can give to bella. awesome chapter :)
myowninsomnia chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Two thumbs up. ;)
SumFun chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Wow! Poor Edward! I can't wait to find out how this comes out!
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
I hope James stays in a coma for the rest of his life and doesn't come to torment Edward in the future. Protective Bella is so sweet. Great Chapter
AMusefan77 chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Wow. That chapter was so dramatic. The situation with James wasn't what I expected. I had a hunch he'd gotten out though. I can't believe Edward's mother has more children and she was allowed to keep them after what happened. Now I want to know if James was the father and is she was still involved with him! Thanks for posting here!

I really hope Edward doesn't push Bella away now but I have a feeling he may not want to talk to her right now. I hope he does. So glad James isn't going to return. Hope he dies a painful death and Edwards pathetic excuse for a mother finally understands what a monster he was.

I'm eager to see what happens next.

Qjmom is my beta too so I bet it takes awhile for my next ch to get validated when I post next week.
LarissaCullen01 chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
I'm so hooked on this story, it's truly amazing!

I've dropped everything the moment I received the alert

and am already anxious for the next chapter...

Love Edward and Bella, am ridiculsy angry at everyone who acts even remotely negative towards Edward and planned the most painful torture sessions for James and Edwards mother.
cyndi407 chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
wow...this chapter was deep...poor Edward
alli62 chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
So glad you updated. This is such a gut-wrenching story but one that I can't wait for you to update. He needs her so much. And she is a very strong Bella. I like that.
acw1 chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
i hope bella finds him and is able to offer him some comfort and bring him back to the house. great chapter.
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 25 . 3/10/2010
Oh my gosh. OH my gosh.

This story is amazing. I just

started it this afternoon. Wow I

wonder what Carlisle is going to say.

I have a bad feeling about this. I was

half expecting the ending of the chapter to

say 'dunt dunt dunt'.
Santiva Potter chapter 24 . 3/9/2010
This is a really fantastic story. I can't wait for more.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
Twilight2010 chapter 25 . 3/8/2010
this is an awesome story and it very well written, I love it and I can't wait to find out what carlise has to say to edward! very exciting can't wait for the next chapter!
DJUBS chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I like your story. I'm only at Chapter 4 but I want to read more.

Greatings from Montreal!