Reviews for Loner
edwards-debussy chapter 27 . 3/15/2010
Wow-this is huge. Hopefully once he tells Bella about his past and sees that she isn't going anywhere, that she still cares about him, he will start to realize that none of what happened to him is his fault and that he is, has always been, worthy of love. He has a long road to 'normal', whatever that is, but this is a huge first step in the right direction. Great update!
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 27 . 3/15/2010
I loved it! This story is addicting. I love that Edward changed his mind and that Bella stood up to his parents. Can't wait for the next chapter.
katt-ryn chapter 27 . 3/15/2010
SQUEL!
AlexaET chapter 27 . 3/15/2010
Ah

Ah...

What T.F Nilla? U want to give me a heart attack! OMG! OMG! OMG! This can't be happening, this can't be happening! I think that "mentally stable" talk we had the other day has to be re-talked cause I'm kind of going crazy right here! And screaming like crazy without uterring any sound cause my husband is snoring next to me doesnt' help my case!

What the F Ever! First of all I can't believe Edward was indeed in his room as I tought he was going to fly from the house... second! That has to be super sound proof, good for the hot nights (wink*wink) cause nobody heard any sound of the destruction! third...this is how it's going to go, hurry, hurry and post the next chapter hahahahahahaha... ok just kidding...well not that much...hahahaahaha

OMG? Is he going to tell her at least "part" of his past? I need answers and only one person can give them to me!

YOU

So if u like me, which I hope you do, don't leave me like this for so long!

OMG! Cant' wait...

Have a wonderful week dear Nilla! U just make my Sunday... well Monday cause is almost 2 am that much cooler :D!

Peace!
Salix caprea chapter 27 . 3/14/2010
Wow, THIS is the best cliffhanger ever! Is he going to tell her everything?

Your story is like crack, every time I see an update alert I'm extatic, I read the new chapter and find myself wanting more and more!

I was expecting Bella to find a broken Edward when I read the teaser on the forum, but as always, the way you wrote it broke my heart. Especially this line: "To tell the truth, I couldn't remember ever seeing his hands not bloody or swollen.".

Now I really hope he would open up to her and this will help him... Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Cravewords3423 chapter 27 . 3/14/2010
OMG I am in tears! He is going to talk to her! This is by far the biggest breakthrough EVER. I am so proud of Edward and I am scared and nervous for him. I can't believe I am crying right now. This was a very intense chapter and I can't wait for the next update!
dazzled72 chapter 27 . 3/14/2010
what a heart breaking chapter! I hope Bella can help Edward heal!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 27 . 3/14/2010
OH - Holy breakthrough towards progress, Batman! Really? He's gonna talk to her? Holding my breath til the next update...

-Q
FeatheredFireangel chapter 27 . 3/14/2010
Aww finally...I cant wait to read the next chapter...keep it up
swissgirl chapter 24 . 3/14/2010
Hello

And wow I love your story. please write more soon!

thx sarah
pooshy-spoon chapter 26 . 3/13/2010
I read all of the chapters of your story and I love it...I cant wait to read more and see Edward and Bella's relationship evolve
destijl chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Såg att du är från Sverige, så jag tänkte att jag lika gärna kan slänga iväg en recension på svenska :)

Har hittills läst 4 kapitel, men har redan fastnat totalt för den här historien. Temat med barnmisshandel och sexuella övergrepp är hemskt men det är viktiga ämnen att skriva om och hittills tycker jag att du gör det med bravur. Ser fram emot fortsättningen, ska ge mig i kast med kap. 5 bums.
Longing to Write chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Carlisle and Esme should have told Edward about James' release no matter how badly they thought he would react. If they had maybe it would have resulted in him trying harder at therapy, instead he now has another reason not to trust.

Hopefully Bella will be able to calm him and he won't run off somewhere alone to brood.
NarcissusXIII chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not having James come after Edward or anything like that, I don't think my heart could have taken it, lol. I know Edward's a little lost right now but he has Bella and with her help the support of his family, in a way they weren't before. I'm still in awe of this story, actually I'm like re-awed every time I read it lol, it's just...my god you're an amazing writer, do you think you'll be writing another fanfic in the future?

Thank you again for such a brilliant story.
Cianhowah chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
ahm...how can carlisle be so stupid?
10,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 664 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 684 .. Last Next »