Reviews for Loner
destijl chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Såg att du är från Sverige, så jag tänkte att jag lika gärna kan slänga iväg en recension på svenska :)

Har hittills läst 4 kapitel, men har redan fastnat totalt för den här historien. Temat med barnmisshandel och sexuella övergrepp är hemskt men det är viktiga ämnen att skriva om och hittills tycker jag att du gör det med bravur. Ser fram emot fortsättningen, ska ge mig i kast med kap. 5 bums.
Longing to Write chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Carlisle and Esme should have told Edward about James' release no matter how badly they thought he would react. If they had maybe it would have resulted in him trying harder at therapy, instead he now has another reason not to trust.

Hopefully Bella will be able to calm him and he won't run off somewhere alone to brood.
NarcissusXIII chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for not having James come after Edward or anything like that, I don't think my heart could have taken it, lol. I know Edward's a little lost right now but he has Bella and with her help the support of his family, in a way they weren't before. I'm still in awe of this story, actually I'm like re-awed every time I read it lol, it's just...my god you're an amazing writer, do you think you'll be writing another fanfic in the future?

Thank you again for such a brilliant story.
Cianhowah chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
ahm...how can carlisle be so stupid?
soobcesseditsnotfunny chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Oh. My. Freaking. Edward. Whoa! Okay so this was so not what I was expecting! I thought for sure it had something to do with James and maybe him getting out of jail but, never did I think it would be this! Its great! I just hope that both Bella and Edward are stong enough to deal with all Edwards crazy! Splended chapter!
CharmLightLove chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Great chapter.

Love this story.

Please update soon.

CharmLightLove- Ogii
Blue Tenshi chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
Thanks for the update! Love it )
RaeCullen chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Ugh! He's so frustrating! Will Bella go after him? Will Esme even let her? Esme definitely handled the situation differently then I thought! Tho, the story is still young. We'll see what happens as time goes on. Great update! I'm all fired up now and worried about Lonerward! )
ThisChickRunsWithVampires chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
awesome chapter! i want to see Bella chase after him! update son!
SleepMyBella chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Wow! What an amazing chapter! This is such an incredible story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
letempspasse chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
omfg. if i were edward i would sneak into his room and take him out kill bill style.

holy shit. it doesn't even matter that we don't have the "whole story" yet. that james fucker needs to die. i hope he comes out of the coma so he can be dealt with appropriately. namely, suffering to his LAST BREATH.

lol yikes but child molesters should be afforded no second chance. EVER.

i hope bella has invested in a good pair of big girl pants.

can't wait for the next!
Santiva Potter chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Nice update. I cant wait for more.

Much Love

Santiva Potter
MarieCullenx chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
Wow that was amazing and intense looking forward to the next update :]
Edward's Eternal chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
My heart breaks for Edward.. and Bella- can she be strong enough...

Carlisle and Esme- trying so hard to do the right thing- caught between a rock and a hard place I would say...

So well written.. enjoying this a lot...
Tropical Sorbet chapter 26 . 3/11/2010
I was so missing my update. This is a story I jump to read instantly. I am so glad you didn't wait for the validation beta at twilighted. Please hurry back with the next update. That cliffie was brutal. I love the connection you created between Edward and Bella and how she is the only one he will let touch him. Please hurry back.
10,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 665 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 685 .. Last Next »