Reviews for Loner
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 25 . 3/10/2010
Oh my gosh. OH my gosh.

This story is amazing. I just

started it this afternoon. Wow I

wonder what Carlisle is going to say.

I have a bad feeling about this. I was

half expecting the ending of the chapter to

say 'dunt dunt dunt'.
Santiva Potter chapter 24 . 3/9/2010
This is a really fantastic story. I can't wait for more.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
Twilight2010 chapter 25 . 3/8/2010
this is an awesome story and it very well written, I love it and I can't wait to find out what carlise has to say to edward! very exciting can't wait for the next chapter!
DJUBS chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
I like your story. I'm only at Chapter 4 but I want to read more.

Greatings from Montreal!
chibi-dono15 chapter 25 . 3/7/2010
Love it! Update ASAP!

Please and thank you!
Bronzehairedgirl620 deleted chapter 25 . 3/6/2010
You pwn.

I love this story, I love this Edward, and I love the uncertainty he felt when he asked if she could come over for dinner. I'm also curious to know what Carlisle wants.

Thank you for updating. 3
mitihifi chapter 25 . 3/6/2010
oh what could it be? i wonder if edwards mom wants to contact him...i was really hoping for some ExB time. hopefully Carlisle's conversation wont ruin that. awesome chapter :)
CullenS27 chapter 25 . 3/6/2010
I love this story. You are an awesome writer. I am curious about what carlisle needs to talk to edward about. Please update soon
AlexaET chapter 25 . 3/5/2010
No! No Nilla No! Why is over so soon? Ugh!

I saw the update in the morning but I was so busy and wanted to enjoy the story so much I waited until late night to read it (which was fucking hard let me tell you) and now I'm worse!

Ah what is going on? Drama, drama, drama...

OMG I was waiting so much for the "talk" between Bella and Edward...and now Carlisle had to interrupt with this "bad news" I mean please couldn't this wait until they are "together"? I mean more like a "couple" for this drama to start! OMG!

Pleas update soon! Don't make me suffer! You know how much I like u don't you? Do you like me too? Please, please! Hahahahahahahaa

Ok now that I've calmed down, sorry for the outburst, Nilla don't think I'm crazy, I'm mentally healthy (even some times I don't act like it)...Love the chapter...I don't know why but I don't like this Alice, is a no no no, I don't know what it is but she just rubs me the wrong way... I like Jasper better... The dinner was nice, no drama in there, and everybody was cool and collected so that's nice...

Poor dear Edward, so nervous! At least I hope this thing Carlisle has to tell him makes him open up to Bella...I love the possesivness he felt when Alice hugged Bella... It's sexy...

Anyways thanks for the update :D

Enjoy ur weekend...tomorrow is Friday yupi!
SleepMyBella chapter 25 . 3/4/2010
Wow! Thank you for another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
ele05gs chapter 25 . 3/4/2010
OMG! I couldn't help the big grin I had on my face while reading the first part... I was like 'aw'

Though I think I wanted to kick Edward for his pessimism for a second... lol

I don't know why but it's like Edward had some progress, for the way he talked with Alice and all... :)

My fav part? - "I want you to like me."

I blinked, completely awestruck, then swallowed hard. "I do." At first, I wasn't sure whether I had actually spoken the two words out loud, or just in my head. But the look on Bella's face told me she'd heard me, loud and clear. Her eyes widened, and the spark of hope I could see there made me realize she really meant it.

Then she gave me a small, almost shy smile. "I like you, too."

Things were too good to be true, right? :( how long will I have to suffer with this cliffhanger? :(

OMG! I've been literally reading all afternoon since I got here around 4pm till now 4:30 am... yea 12 hours! omg! I think I might be addicted to your story already... lol

I obviously love it... so please update soon! :D

Luv. ~E.
CharmLightLove chapter 25 . 3/4/2010
Great chapter.

Love this story.

Please update soon.

CharmLightLove- Ogii
ele05gs chapter 23 . 3/4/2010
Hey! I moved to now... lol

so... I'm crying now...

I loved the chapter!
ThisChickRunsWithVampires chapter 25 . 3/4/2010
Blue Tenshi chapter 25 . 3/4/2010
OH NO! What happened? When everything seems to finally going well, a monkey wrench gets thrown into the works. I hope everything works out alright, and that Edward goes to Bella and Bella is there to help him. Thanks for the update, great chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next D
10,542 | « Prev Page 1 .. 665 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 685 .. Last Next »