Reviews for Auf Wiedersehen
Maelia Airwood chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
It was beautiful to read, and it broke my heart T.T
RandomBushGirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
holy sheet...
am I crying? I think i'm crying
i mean, wow, just, wow
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
(((~~why do i love these angsty prussia fics so much~~)))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
*loud sobbing* I'm literally crying so much my hair and pillow are wet omg it's not okay but fantastic
MyPencilRanOutOfInk chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
NO NONONONONON STAHP PLEASE SAD GOSH THIS IS GOOD GREAT JOB
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
That was...I'm not even sure what that was other than it was very well written and sad. Plus it made me cry. Great job! :')
Peace,
Peeps
Light8mare chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
The freak?! You made me seriously CRY. What's your problem?
Jk, this was well written. Nice.
MidnightCatK chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh dear God, this story left me crying pretty hard. It's very well written and I loved it, even though Prussia died and I've been crying for about 5 minutes over it. Please do continue to write more.
ObliviousPoptart chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I clicked on this, thinking "Oh, it's just going to be some cheesy brotherly love between Germany and Prussia and it will be sad" but I underestimated this entire fic. Honestly, brilliant job, I don't believe I've had so many tears in my eyes that it was actually hard to see the words.
Wonderful job, dear. Now I must stop the tears from flowing.
maple mouse chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I cried when I read this, its so sad!
Razumikhins chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
"I need angsty german bros fanfics"
I didn't knownthat Inwas going to freaking cry like this! And I can tell you, I almost never cry while reading/watching things, because that's just how I am. But this - I can't describe it, it was beautiful but really too heartbreaking. I can't explain it. The letter.. Oh my, I didn't expect that, I'm crying as much as Gil probably cried while writing it. Why do those two have to be so close, but parted too many times. Man that's not how life works. I don't know. Anyway... You write really beautifully, and you managed to make me cry, and you made my night, I love angst fanfics, but never read one as good as this one. Thank you for writing this, I mean it.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
It almost made me cry, if I wasn't coughing like an old man. Btw, I truly wished you've put Austria's, Antonio's, Eli's & France's reaction there. Btw, I liked it. I dont know, even though Prussia's my favorite, I always want him dead ;) you know why.
blueisme chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Firstly, I'm sorry for any typos during this review. I can't currently see my screen due to the high amount of water (also called tears) that is currently pouring out of my eyes. And secondly, ASDFG it's amazing and brilliant and fantastic! Only thing is, in your German translations at the start you spelt it "dic" when it's "dich". But that doesn't really matter anyhow. Well done it's amazing and thank you for the lovely story.
gymnalissa chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love this story so much! Stupid tears. ;;
Insanely sad fangirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh God. You made me cry!

I kinda wanna see Hungary and Austria's reactions.