Reviews for Enduring Love
combatcrazy chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
Oh My, I had amost forgotten about this story. I'm glad to see you finished it and I didn't think the ending was that bad.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 4/28/2011

His poor Mustang had to get blown up.(i am picturing it like it happened in the show)

6?" Morris repeated (And Tony had to force himself not to do a Gibbs style 'Did I stutter?'). I love when Tonys gets Gibbs like or sarcastic toward people he doesnt like or trust.

"I hope you put rubber corners on my kitchen counters, Boss - who knows when I'll trip trying to reach my cereal."

A resounding thwack on his head answered that jibe. "If you're not careful I'll put up a gate to stop you getting out of bed without help." Gibbs retorted.

its a good ending Tony is ok the stalker is dead and the inspector wont be bothering Tony or NCIS again.
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Fantastic story. Really enjoyed it.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Hopefully, Gibbs will save him.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ooh... this is freaky!
NickTonyK chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Works for me!
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
not a crappy ending, would have liked two chapters to finish it not so rushed but you got almost all the facts in. Only thing we don't know is why the witch wanted Tony.

Enjoyed the ride and the re-read to refresh.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
I actually quite liked the end, as quick as it was :D you did a good job! Poor Tony tho hehe, i think i remember starting to read this so im happy it got finished :D Good job!
Mc7ism chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Hey...I'm glad that you finished it! I am also looking forward to your new NCIS fic! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it;o) Thanks for your post!
cocoblue181 chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
please carry on :) its really good
aussielover03 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
I was re-reading old favorites today and noticed that this story seems to have stalled. It has been very intertaining and I was wondering if you were planning on continuing it? I hope so!

Thanks for the happy interlude in my day!
boycrazy30008 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I really like it. Any chance for a update soon!
GreggoAddict chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
Very interesting story! I hope you update soon!
rose chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
when r u gona publish the next chapter?