Reviews for There and Back Again
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Such a sweet little o/s. Glad Bella finally came around and saw him for the guy she needed to be with. Sounds like Edward had a rough time, but also had great patience to wait for her.

Perfect amount of cheese. :-P
tawelephant chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was great.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Just read this one. I would love to see more of this story. So many hints of what happened between them. Well done.
mrskebab chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Really enjoyed this xx
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awe that was such a sweet story.
Groovechild1964 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
What a cute story! I love it when the geeky boy next store gets the girl! I can never get enough of those story lines :)

Oh...and I am so excited that this took place at a roller rink. I play roller derby and have been dying for a story that included skates somewhere in it so yeah!
grrrr.edward chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
soooooooooo freaking cute! I love your one shots!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAA GOTTA HATE JUSTIN BIEBER! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
very cute! and very funny! so im guessing Edward was a major dork and bella was popular in high school from the sounds of it? and bella didnt want to be seen with edward?
i was a LITTLE confused about that...
oh and the beginning was cool! keeping us in the dark with who edward was to bella and then go "thats right im getting married to bella in two days." lol that was cute!
i really liked this! gotta love edward!
QuueenElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I simply love fluff. I don't remember how I got here so I'm not sure who I should be thanking. I'm sure it was recc'd by someone. Gawd, my memory sucks right now. Anywho...this was super sweet. At first I thought Bella was going to marry someone else! I love the buildup and how you got us there. I'm so glad the Bolton song was not used to woo her at that point in time. lmao Bella is right WAY too cheesy and corny. ha! This was really great. I liked it.
joayla chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was too funny! I loved this fluffy little fic!

And what's wrong with Micheal Bolton?

only joking seriously what's right with the dude!

loving yor work Risbee!
Tilly Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I told you when you first came to me with this idea that it was amazing. You are one hell of a writer. This story proves it. RSE is just funny as can be. And I told you a million times, that lemon was one of the funniest things I have ever read before. You're amazing, babe. Don't doubt yourself. If you continue with RSE, I'm right here. I always will be.
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
*sighs* This just straight-out made my heart happy!

Beautifully written & flowed like a dream. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Kat
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh, I love it babe! You did great with this, it's so cute and very sweet. I love the awkwardness in it. I loved the flashback - my heart was breaking a little bit afterwards when Bella was apologizing for the way she had treated him. :( The lemon was great! I loved it, nice job with that. :D I really liked Edward and his mom talking about the engagement picture, that was cute. :)

Great job! I love it and you did wonderfully!

I love ya sweets, I really do! :)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
awn i loved it!

that rollerskate part was SO cheesy!

but i lvoed t nontheless! amazing story!
Flightlessbird11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh lmao, I always do that when that goddamn Miley Cirus song comes on! I catch myself tapping my feet or dancing and then I realize what it is.

This was SO CUTE bb! You did such an awesome job :)